Friday's slate in the MLB includes a matchup between the Seattle Mariners and the Cleveland Guardians.
Before checking out the MLB betting lines on FanDuel Sportsbook, we've got you covered, in terms of the vital info about this game.
Mariners vs Guardians Game Info
- Seattle Mariners (73-58) vs. Cleveland Guardians (68-61)
- Date: Friday, September 2, 2022
- Time: 7:10 PM ET
- Venue: Progressive Field -- Cleveland, Ohio
Mariners vs Guardians Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: SEA: (-142) | CLE: (+120)
- Spread: SEA: -1.5 (+122) | CLE: +1.5 (-146)
- Total: 7.5 -- Over: (-114) | Under: (-106)
Mariners vs Guardians Probable Starting Pitchers
The matchup on the mound for this contest is set with the Seattle Mariners looking to Luis Castillo (5-5), and Zach Plesac (3-11) answering the bell for the Cleveland Guardians.
Mariners vs Guardians Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Mariners win (56.4%)
Mariners vs Guardians Moneyline
- Cleveland is a +120 underdog on the moneyline, while Seattle is a -142 favorite on the road.
Mariners vs Guardians Spread
- The Mariners are favored by 1.5 runs on the road against the Guardians. The Mariners are +122 to cover the spread, while the Guardians are -146.
Mariners vs Guardians Over/Under
- Mariners versus Guardians, on September 2, has an over/under of 7.5, with the over being -114 and the under -106.
Mariners vs Guardians Betting Trends
- The Mariners have been favorites in 57 games this season and have come away with the win 38 times (66.7%) in those contests.
- Seattle has a win-loss record of 25-14 when favored by -142 or better by oddsmakers this year.
- Contests with Seattle have gone over the total set by bookmakers in 60 of 131 chances this season.
- The Guardians have won three of the four games they were listed as the moneyline underdog this season (75%).
- When playing as a moneyline underdog with odds of +120 or longer, Cleveland has gone 3-1 (75%).
- Cleveland has played 10 games this season with a total set, but has yet to combine with its opponent to hit the over.