Mariners vs Athletics Prediction, Odds, Moneyline, Spread & Over/Under for June 22
The Seattle Mariners will take on the Oakland Athletics in MLB action on Wednesday.
All the info you need to make smart bets on this game at FanDuel Sportsbook can be found below. Check out all of the latest MLB betting lines here.
Mariners vs Athletics Game Info
- Seattle Mariners (30-39) vs. Oakland Athletics (23-46)
- Date: Wednesday, June 22, 2022
- Time: 9:40 PM ET
- Venue: Oakland Coliseum -- Oakland, California
Mariners vs Athletics Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: SEA: (-134) | OAK: (+114)
- Spread: SEA: -1.5 (+134) | OAK: +1.5 (-162)
- Total: 7 -- Over: (-114) | Under: (-106)
Mariners vs Athletics Probable Starting Pitchers
The Mariners will start George Kirby (1-2) against the Athletics and Paul Blackburn (6-2).
Mariners vs Athletics Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Athletics win (51.3%)
Mariners vs Athletics Moneyline
- Oakland is the underdog, +114 on the moneyline, while Seattle is a -134 favorite despite being on the road.
Mariners vs Athletics Spread
- The Mariners are at the Athletics and are favored by 1.5 runs on the spread. The Mariners are +134 to cover the runline, with the Athletics being -162.
Mariners vs Athletics Over/Under
- The Mariners-Athletics contest on June 22 has been given an over/under of 7 runs. The over is set at -114 and the under at -106.
Mariners vs Athletics Betting Trends
- The Mariners have been victorious in 13, or 56.5%, of the 23 contests they have been chosen as favorites in this season.
- This season, Seattle has been victorious nine times in 15 chances when named as a favorite of at least -134 or better on the moneyline.
- Seattle and their opponents have hit the over in 33 of their 69 games with a total set by oddsmakers this season.
- The Athletics have won 17 of the 49 games they were the moneyline underdog this season (34.7%).
- In games it has played as a moneyline underdog with odds of +114 or longer, Oakland has a record of 12-26 (31.6%).
- Oakland has played in 61 games with a set over/under, and has combined with their opponents to go over the total 26 times (26-32-3).