Mariners vs Athletics Prediction, Odds, Moneyline, Spread & Over/Under for August 21
The MLB's Sunday schedule includes the Seattle Mariners facing the Oakland Athletics.
Here's what you need to know before checking out today's MLB odds and spreads on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Mariners vs Athletics Game Info
- Seattle Mariners (66-55) vs. Oakland Athletics (44-77)
- Date: Sunday, August 21, 2022
- Time: 4:07 PM ET
- Venue: Oakland Coliseum -- Oakland, California
Mariners vs Athletics Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: SEA: (-225) | OAK: (+188)
- Spread: SEA: -1.5 (-113) | OAK: +1.5 (-106)
- Total: 6.5 -- Over: (-112) | Under: (-108)
Mariners vs Athletics Probable Starting Pitchers
The Seattle Mariners will give the start to Luis Castillo (5-4, 2.73 ERA), who is looking for win No. 6 on the season, and the Athletics will turn to JP Sears (4-0, 1.95 ERA).
Mariners vs Athletics Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Mariners win (59.1%)
Mariners vs Athletics Moneyline
- The moneyline numbers for Mariners vs. Athletics reveal Seattle as the favorite (-225) and Oakland as the underdog (+188) despite being the home team.
Mariners vs Athletics Spread
- The Mariners are at the Athletics and are favored by 1.5 runs on the spread. The Mariners are -113 to cover the runline, with the Athletics being -106.
Mariners vs Athletics Over/Under
- A combined run total of 6.5 has been set for Mariners-Athletics on August 21, with the over at -112 and the under at -108.
Mariners vs Athletics Betting Trends
- The Mariners have been victorious in 33, or 67.3%, of the 49 contests they have been chosen as favorites in this season.
- Seattle has played as a favorite of -225 or more just one time this year and came away with a win in that game.
- Seattle's games have gone over the total in 58 of their 121 opportunities.
- The Athletics are 37-61 in games they were the underdog on the moneyline (winning 37.8% of those games).
- Oakland has a 5-14 record (winning only 26.3% of its games) when playing as a moneyline underdog of +188 or longer.
- Oakland has played in 113 games with an over/under set, and has combined with their opponents to go over the total 47 times (47-60-6).