Mariners vs Angels Prediction, Odds, Moneyline, Spread & Over/Under for August 5
By Duel Staff
MLB action on Friday includes the Seattle Mariners taking on the Los Angeles Angels.
All the information you need to make smart bets on this game at FanDuel Sportsbook can be found below. Check out all of the latest MLB betting lines here.
Mariners vs Angels Game Info
- Seattle Mariners (57-49) vs. Los Angeles Angels (44-61)
- Date: Friday, August 5, 2022
- Time: 10:10 PM ET
- Venue: T-Mobile Park -- Seattle, Washington
Mariners vs Angels Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: SEA: (-215) | LAA: (+180)
- Spread: SEA: -1.5 (+112) | LAA: +1.5 (-134)
- Total: 7 -- Over: (-102) | Under: (-120)
Mariners vs Angels Probable Starting Pitchers
The Seattle Mariners will give the start to Robbie Ray (8-8, 4.11 ERA), who is looking for win No. 9 on the season, and the Angels will counter with Patrick Sandoval (3-7, 3.61 ERA).
Mariners vs Angels Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Mariners win (54.6%)
Mariners vs Angels Moneyline
- Los Angeles is a +180 underdog on the moneyline, while Seattle is a -215 favorite at home.
Mariners vs Angels Spread
- The Angels are +1.5 on the runline against the Mariners. The Angels are -134 to cover, and the Mariners are +112.
Mariners vs Angels Over/Under
- Mariners versus Angels, on August 5, has an over/under of 7, with the over being -102 and the under -120.
Mariners vs Angels Betting Trends
- The Mariners have won in 27, or 69.2%, of the 39 contests they have been named as odds-on favorites in this year.
- Seattle has played as a favorite of -215 or more just one time this year and came away with a win in that game.
- Seattle and its opponents have gone over the total this season in 50 of their 106 opportunities.
- The Angels have won 10 of the 40 games they were the moneyline underdog this season (25%).
- Los Angeles has played as a moneyline underdog of +180 or longer in just two games this season, which they split 1-1.
- Los Angeles has had an over/under set by oddsmakers 100 times, and has combined with opponents to go over the total in 44 of those games (44-49-7).