The MLB's Tuesday schedule includes the Seattle Mariners facing the Los Angeles Angels.
Before checking out the MLB betting lines on FanDuel Sportsbook, we've got you covered, in terms of the vital information regarding this game.
Mariners vs Angels Game Info
- Seattle Mariners (63-54) vs. Los Angeles Angels (51-65)
- Date: Tuesday, August 16, 2022
- Time: 9:38 PM ET
- Venue: Angel Stadium -- Anaheim, California
Mariners vs Angels Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: SEA: (-180) | LAA: (+152)
- Spread: SEA: -1.5 (-105) | LAA: +1.5 (-114)
- Total: 7.5 -- Over: (-118) | Under: (-104)
Mariners vs Angels Probable Starting Pitchers
The starting pitchers are Robbie Ray (8-8) for the Seattle Mariners, and Jose Suarez (4-4) for the Los Angeles Angels.
Mariners vs Angels Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Mariners win (53.6%)
Mariners vs Angels Moneyline
- The moneyline numbers for Mariners vs. Angels reveal Seattle as the favorite (-180) and Los Angeles as the underdog (+152) despite being the home team.
Mariners vs Angels Spread
- The Angels are +1.5 on the spread (-114 to cover), and Seattle is -105 to cover the runline.
Mariners vs Angels Over/Under
- The over/under for Mariners-Angels on August 16 is 7.5. The over is -118, and the under is -104.
Mariners vs Angels Betting Trends
- The Mariners have been chosen as favorites in 45 games this year and have walked away with the win 30 times (66.7%) in those games.
- This season, Seattle has been victorious five times in eight chances when named as a favorite of at least -180 or shorter on the moneyline.
- Seattle and its opponents have gone over the total this season in 55 of their 117 opportunities.
- The Angels have won 32.7% of the games this season they were the underdog on the moneyline (16-33).
- When it has played as a moneyline underdog with odds of +152 or longer, Los Angeles has gone 2-8 (20%).
- In the 111 games oddsmakers have set an over/under for Los Angeles, it has combined with opponents to go over the total 48 times (48-54-9).