Mariners vs Red Sox Prediction, Odds, Moneyline, Spread & Over/Under for June 11
By Duel Staff
The MLB slate on Saturday includes the Seattle Mariners facing the Boston Red Sox.
All the info you need to make smart wagers on this game at FanDuel Sportsbook can be found below. Check out all of the latest MLB betting lines here.
Mariners vs Red Sox Game Info
- Seattle Mariners (26-32) vs. Boston Red Sox (31-28)
- Date: Saturday, June 11, 2022
- Time: 10:10 PM ET
- Venue: T-Mobile Park -- Seattle, Washington
Mariners vs Red Sox Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: SEA: (-134) | BOS: (+114)
- Spread: SEA: -1.5 (+158) | BOS: +1.5 (-192)
- Total: 8 -- Over: (-120) | Under: (-102)
Mariners vs Red Sox Probable Starting Pitchers
The scheduled starters are George Kirby (1-1) for the Seattle Mariners, and Michael Wacha (4-1) for the Boston Red Sox.
Mariners vs Red Sox Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Mariners win (51.9%)
Mariners vs Red Sox Moneyline
Boston is a +114 underdog on the moneyline, while Seattle is a -134 favorite at home.
Mariners vs Red Sox Spread
The Mariners are 1.5-run favorites with +158 odds to cover while Boston has -192 odds to cover.
Mariners vs Red Sox Over/Under
A total of 8 runs has been set for the Mariners-Red Sox contest on June 11, with the over available at -120 and the under at -102.
Mariners vs Red Sox Betting Trends
- The Mariners have been favorites in 16 games this season and have come away with the win nine times (56.2%) in those contests.
- This season, Seattle has been victorious nine times in 16 chances when named as a favorite of at least -116 or better on the moneyline.
- Seattle and their opponents have hit the over in 30 of their 58 games with a total set by oddsmakers this season.
- The Red Sox have won 40.7% of the games this season they were the moneyline underdog (11-16).
- Boston is 9-13 (winning 40.9% of its games) when it has played as a moneyline underdog of -102 or longer.
- In the 60 games bookmakers have set an over/under for Boston, it has combined with opponents to go over the total 22 times (22-32-6).