The Seattle Mariners will face the Texas Rangers in MLB action on Saturday.
Before you do any MLB betting on this game at FanDuel Sportsbook, here's everything you need to know.
Mariners vs Rangers Game Info
- Seattle Mariners (49-42) vs. Texas Rangers (41-47)
- Date: Saturday, July 16, 2022
- Time: 4:05 PM ET
- Venue: Globe Life Field -- Arlington, Texas
Mariners vs Rangers Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: SEA: (-146) | TEX: (+124)
- Spread: SEA: -1.5 (+112) | TEX: +1.5 (-134)
- Total: 8 -- Over: (-112) | Under: (-108)
Mariners vs Rangers Probable Starting Pitchers
The Seattle Mariners will hand the ball to Logan Gilbert (10-3, 2.89 ERA), who is looking for win No. 11 on the season, and the Rangers will turn to Spencer Howard (1-1, 8.04 ERA).
Mariners vs Rangers Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Mariners win (59.0%)
Mariners vs Rangers Moneyline
- Texas is the underdog, +124 on the moneyline, while Seattle is a -146 favorite despite being on the road.
Mariners vs Rangers Spread
- The Mariners are at the Rangers and are favored by 1.5 runs on the spread. The Mariners are +112 to cover the runline, with the Rangers being -134.
Mariners vs Rangers Over/Under
- Mariners versus Rangers on July 16 has an over/under of 8.5 runs, with the odds on the over -112 and the under set at -108.
Mariners vs Rangers Betting Trends
- The Mariners have been favorites in 35 games this season and have come away with the win 23 times (65.7%) in those contests.
- This season, Seattle has been victorious 11 times in 19 chances when named as a favorite of at least -142 or shorter on the moneyline.
- Seattle's games have gone over the total in 44 of their 91 opportunities.
- The Rangers have been the underdog on the moneyline 49 total times this season. They've finished 25-24 in those games.
- Texas has a 13-14 record (winning 48.1% of its games) when it has played as a moneyline underdog of +120 or longer.
- Texas has combined with opponents to go over the total 41 times this season for a 41-38-6 record against the over/under.