In MLB action on Tuesday, the Seattle Mariners play the Baltimore Orioles.
Before you do any MLB betting on this game at FanDuel Sportsbook, here's everything you need to know.
Mariners vs Orioles Game Info
- Seattle Mariners (34-41) vs. Baltimore Orioles (35-40)
- Date: Tuesday, June 28, 2022
- Time: 10:10 PM ET
- Venue: T-Mobile Park -- Seattle, Washington
Mariners vs Orioles Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: SEA: (-166) | BAL: (+140)
- Spread: SEA: -1.5 (+130) | BAL: +1.5 (-156)
- Total: 7.5 -- Over: (-112) | Under: (-108)
Mariners vs Orioles Probable Starting Pitchers
The matchup on the mound for this contest is set with the Seattle Mariners looking to Robbie Ray (6-6), and Dean Kremer (2-1) getting the nod for the Baltimore Orioles.
Mariners vs Orioles Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Mariners win (62.8%)
Mariners vs Orioles Moneyline
Looking at the moneyline for Orioles-Mariners, Baltimore is the underdog at +140, and Seattle is -166 playing at home.
Mariners vs Orioles Spread
The Orioles are at +1.5 on the runline against the Mariners. The Orioles are -156 to cover the spread, and the Mariners are +130.
Mariners vs Orioles Over/Under
A total of 7.5 runs has been set for the Mariners-Orioles game on June 28, with the over available at -112 and the under at -108.
Mariners vs Orioles Betting Trends
- The Mariners have been victorious in 15, or 57.7%, of the 26 contests they have been chosen as favorites in this season.
- This year, Seattle has won two of five games when listed as at least -168 or better on the moneyline.
- Contests with Seattle have gone over the total set by bookmakers in 35 of 75 chances this season.
- The Orioles have won 44.4% of the games this season they were the underdog on the moneyline (28-35).
- Baltimore has gone 14-20 in games it has played as a moneyline underdog with odds of +142 or longer (41.2%).
- Baltimore has played in 71 games with set over/under, and has combined with opponents to go over the total 31 times (31-37-3).