Mariners vs Orioles Prediction, Odds, Moneyline, Spread & Over/Under for June 27
On Monday in the MLB, the Seattle Mariners are playing the Baltimore Orioles.
All the info you need to make smart wagers on this game at FanDuel Sportsbook can be found below. Check out all of the latest MLB betting lines here.
Mariners vs Orioles Game Info
- Seattle Mariners (34-40) vs. Baltimore Orioles (34-40)
- Date: Monday, June 27, 2022
- Time: 10:10 PM ET
- Venue: T-Mobile Park -- Seattle, Washington
Mariners vs Orioles Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: SEA: (-158) | BAL: (+134)
- Spread: SEA: -1.5 (+134) | BAL: +1.5 (-162)
- Total: 7.5 -- Over: (-118) | Under: (-104)
Mariners vs Orioles Probable Starting Pitchers
The matchup on the mound for this contest is set with the Seattle Mariners looking to George Kirby (2-2), and Tyler Wells (5-4) getting the nod for the Baltimore Orioles.
Mariners vs Orioles Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Mariners win (60.6%)
Mariners vs Orioles Moneyline
Looking at the moneyline for Mariners-Orioles, Seattle is the favorite at -158, and Baltimore is +134 playing on the road.
Mariners vs Orioles Spread
The Mariners are favored by 1.5 runs at home against the Orioles. The Mariners are +134 to cover the spread, while the Orioles are -162.
Mariners vs Orioles Over/Under
The over/under for Mariners-Orioles on June 27 is 7.5. The over is -118, and the under is -104.
Mariners vs Orioles Betting Trends
- The Mariners have won in 15, or 60%, of the 25 contests they have been named as odds-on favorites in this year.
- This season, Seattle has been victorious three times in six chances when named as a favorite of at least -164 or shorter on the moneyline.
- Seattle's games have gone over the total in 34 of their 74 opportunities.
- The Orioles have gone 27-35 in games they were the underdog on the moneyline (winning 43.5% of those games).
- In games it has played as a moneyline underdog with odds of +138 or longer, Baltimore has a record of 15-22 (40.5%).
- Baltimore has played in 70 games with set over/under, and has combined with opponents to go over the total 30 times (30-37-3).