The MLB's Saturday slate includes the Seattle Mariners facing the Cleveland Guardians.
We've got you covered, in terms of the vital information regarding this matchup before you take a look at the MLB odds and spreads on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Mariners vs Guardians Game Info
- Seattle Mariners (69-57) vs. Cleveland Guardians (66-58)
- Date: Saturday, August 27, 2022
- Time: 10:10 PM ET
- Venue: T-Mobile Park -- Seattle, Washington
Mariners vs Guardians Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: SEA: (-178) | CLE: (+150)
- Spread: SEA: -1.5 (+128) | CLE: +1.5 (-154)
- Total: 7 -- Over: (-108) | Under: (-112)
Mariners vs Guardians Probable Starting Pitchers
The scheduled starters are Luis Castillo (5-5) for the Seattle Mariners, and Zach Plesac (2-11) for the Cleveland Guardians.
Mariners vs Guardians Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Mariners win (58.8%)
Mariners vs Guardians Moneyline
- Seattle is a -178 favorite on the moneyline, while Cleveland is a +150 underdog on the road.
Mariners vs Guardians Spread
- The Mariners are hosting the Guardians and are favored by 1.5 runs on the spread. The Mariners are +128 to cover the runline, with the Guardians being -154.
Mariners vs Guardians Over/Under
- Mariners versus Guardians, on August 27, has an over/under of 7, with the over being -108 and the under -112.
Mariners vs Guardians Betting Trends
- The Mariners have been chosen as favorites in 52 games this year and have walked away with the win 34 times (65.4%) in those games.
- This season, Seattle has been victorious seven times in 12 chances when named as a favorite of at least -184 or better on the moneyline.
- Contests with Seattle have gone over the total set by oddsmakers in 59 of 126 chances this season.
- The Guardians have been the moneyline underdog only two other times so far this season, and they won both games.
- Cleveland has yet to play as a moneyline underdog of +154 or longer.
- Cleveland has played in five games this season with an over/under set, but has finished under the total each time.