Oliveira vs de Paula Fight Info, Date & Time
UFC Fight Night: Austin — Preliminary Card Women's Strawweight Bout
Maria Oliveira (12-5-0, 7 KO's, 1 Submission) vs. Gloria "Glorinha" de Paula (6-4-0, 3 KO's, 0 Submissions)
Date: Saturday, June 18, 2022
Fight Time: This will be one of the fights on the preliminary card, which begins at 4 p.m. EST.
Venue: Moody Center — Austin, TX
Oliveira vs de Paula Odds & Betting Info
All UFC Austin odds, lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Maria Oliveira: (+215)
- Gloria de Paula: (-290)
- Draw: (+5000)
Method of Victory:
- Oliveira by KO/TKO: (+850)
- Oliveira by Points: (+320)
- Oliveira by Submission: (+2800)
- de Paula by KO/TKO: (+650)
- de Paula by Points: (-140)
- de Paula by Submission: (+1600)
Oliveira vs de Paula Prediction
UFC Austin Oliveira-de Paula prediction is from Tapology Fight Predictions.
Winner: Gloria de Paula (79%)
Method of Victory: Decision (91%)
Oliveira vs de Paula Betting Trends & Stats
- Maria Oliveira lost to Tabatha Ricci, by decision, in her last fight on Oct. 23, 2021.
- Gloria de Paula defeated Diana Belbirr, by decision, in her last fight on Feb. 19, 2022.
- Oliveira averages 4.10 significant strikes landed per minute with a 37% accuracy rate.
- de Paula averages 4.20 significant strikes landed per minute with a 52% accuracy rate.
- Oliveira averages 5.37 significant strikes absorbed per minute with a 46% defense rate.
- de Paula averages 2.91 significant strikes absorbed per minute with a 65% defense rate.
- Oliveira has a 50% takedown defense rate.
- de Paula averages 0.33 takedowns per 15 minutes.
Devon Platana is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Devon Platana also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username PepeSilvia0. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.