Week 10's slate of NCAA college football games includes a showdown between the LSU Tigers and Alabama Crimson Tide.
Here's everything you need to know before placing your bet for this game on FanDuel Sportsbook.
LSU vs Alabama Point Spread
The Crimson Tide are 29.5-point home favorites against the Tigers. Alabama is -114 to cover the spread, while LSY is -106 to cover as the 29.5-point underdog.
LSU vs Alabama Over/Under
The over/under for the LSU vs Alabama Week 10 college football matchup is set at 66.5, with -114 odds on the over and -106 odds on the under.
LSU vs Alabama Moneyline
The Tigers vs Crimson Tide moneyline has Alabama as a -10000 favorite, while LSU is the +2200 underdog on the road.
LSU vs Alabama Betting Trends
- Alabama is 53-25-5 in 83 all-time head-to-head matchups against LSU.
- Alabama defeated LSU, 55-17, in their last meeting on Dec. 5, 2020.
- LSU is 2-4 against the spread (ATS) in its last six games against Alabama.
- Alabama is 10-3 ATS in its last 13 games against SEC opponents.
- The total has hit the under in six of LSU's last 10 games against Alabama.
- Alabama is 20-0 straight up in its last 20 home games.
LSU vs Alabama Prediction
All NCAAF predictions & expert picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Alabama wins (97.2%)
LSU vs Alabama Odds
All NCAAF betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: LSU: (+1300) | ALA: (-4500)
Spread: LSU: +28.5 (-106) | ALA: -228.5 (-114)
Total: 66.5 – Over: (-105) | Under: (-115)
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Devon Platana is not a FanDuel employee. The views expressed in his articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.