List of Current NFL Players Signed to Jay-Z's Roc Nation Sports
By David Hayes
Rapper, record producer and entrepreneur Shawn "Jay-Z" Carter has long been involved with the professional sports scene, but his entertainment company, Roc Nation, has taken this to new level this week.
Roc Nation Sports, the sports management division of Roc Nation founded in 2013, has announced partnership with the NFL, which has called for Jay-Z to head the league's newest creative direction in music and entertainment.
In light of his expanded presence in the sphere of sports, specifically the NFL, here's a look the full list of both current and former NFL players and free agents who have signed with Jay-Z's Roc Nation Sports agency for representation.
Current NFL Players Signed to Jay-Z's Roc Nation Sports
1. Saquon Barkley, RB, New York Giants
2. Jaire Alexander, CB, Green Bay Packers
3. Leonard Fournette, RB, Jacksonville Jaguars
4. JuJu Smith-Schuster, WR, Pittsburgh Steelers
5. Ronnie Stanley, OT, Baltimore Ravens
6. C.J. Prosise, RB, Seattle Seahawks
7. Todd Gurley, RB, Los Angeles Rams
8. Jaelen Strong, WR, Cleveland Browns
9. Antonio Brown, WR, Oakland Raiders
Note: Antonio Brown had signed with Roc Nation Sports in July 2014, but left the agency for other representation less than two months after joining.
10. Geno Smith, QB, Seattle Seahawks
11. Ndamukong Suh, DT, Tampa Bay Buccaneers
Former NFL Players and Current Free Agents Signed to Jay-Z's Roc Nation Sports
12. Dez Bryant, WR, Free Agent
Dallas Cowboys (2010-17)
New Orleans Saints (2018)
13. Victor Cruz, WR, Retired
New York Giants (2010-16)
Chicago Bears (2017) *Released on Sept. 2, 2017
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
David Hayes is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, David Hayes also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username DavidWHayes. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.