Lightning vs Rangers Prediction, Odds, Moneyline, Spread & Over/Under for Stanley Cup Semifinals Game 2
By Duel Staff
NHL action on Friday includes the Tampa Bay Lightning playing the New York Rangers.
Get the latest NHL odds ahead of this matchup on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Lightning vs Rangers Game Info
- Tampa Bay Lightning (51-23-8) vs. New York Rangers (52-24-6)
- Date: Friday, June 3, 2022
- Time: 8:00 PM ET
- Venue: Madison Square Garden -- New York City, New York
Lightning vs Rangers Odds & Spread
- All NHL odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: TB: (-126) | NYR: (+105)
- Spread: TB: -1.5 (+205) | NYR: +1.5 (-255)
- Total: 5.5 -- Over: (+100) | Under: (-122)
Lightning vs Rangers Prediction & Pick
- All NHL win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Lightning vs Rangers Spread
- The Lightning are 1.5-goal road favorites against the Rangers. The Lightning are +205 to cover the spread, and the Rangers are -255.
Lightning vs Rangers Over/Under
- A total of 5.5 goals has been set for the Lightning-Rangers matchup on June 3, with the over available at +100 and the under at -122.
Lightning vs Rangers Moneyline
- Tampa Bay is a -130 favorite on the moneyline, while New York is a +108 underdog at home.