Lauren Murphy vs Miesha Tate Odds, Prediction, Fight Info & Betting For UFC Long Island on FanDuel Sportsbook
Murphy vs Tate Fight Info, Date & Time
UFC Fight Night: Long Island — Main Card Flyweight Bout
Lauren "Lucky" Murphy (15-5-0, 8 KO's, 1 Submission) vs. Miesha "Cupcake" Tate (19-8-0, 4 KO's, 7 Submissions)
Date: Saturday, July 16, 2022
Fight Time: This will be one of the fights on the main card, which begins at 2 p.m. ET.
Venue: UBS Arena — Long Island, NY
Murphy vs Tate Odds & Betting Info
All UFC Long Island odds, lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Lauren Murphy: (+136)
- Miesha Tate: (-174)
- Draw: (N/A)
Method of Victory:
- Murphy by KO/TKO: (N/A)
- Murphy by Points: (N/A)
- Murphy by Submission: (N/A)
- Tate by KO/TKO: (N/A)
- Tate by Points: (N/A)
- Tate by Submission: (N/A)
Murphy vs Tate Prediction
UFC Long Island Murphy-Tate prediction is from Tapology Fight Predictions.
Winner: Miesha Tate (66%)
Method of Victory: Decision (84%)
Murphy vs Tate Betting Trends & Stats
- Lauren Murphy lost to Valentina Shevchenko, by KO/TKO in her most recent fight on Sept. 25, 2021.
- Miesha Tate lost to Ketlen Vieira, by unanimous decision, in her most recent fight on Nov. 20, 2021.
- Murphy averages 3.58 significant strikes landed per minute with a 38% accuracy rate.
- Tate averages 2.41 significant strikes landed per minute with a 43% accuracy rate.
- Murphy averages 4.35 significant strikes absorbed per minute with an 59% defense rate.
- Tate averages 2.87 significant strikes absorbed per minute with an 52% defense rate.
- Murphy has a 65% takedown defense rate.
- Tate averages 1.99 takedowns per 15 minutes.
Larry Rupp is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Larry Rupp also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username phillyfan424. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.