Lakers vs. Trail Blazers Game Info
- Date: Wednesday, November 30, 2022
- Time: 10:30 p.m. ET
- Venue: Crypto.com Arena -- Los Angeles, California
- Coverage: NBA TV, SportsNet LA, and ROOT Sports NW
The Los Angeles Lakers host the Portland Trail Blazers on Wednesday in a Western Conference showdown between two teams heading in opposite directions.
The 7-12 Lakers have finally started to put their slow start behind them with five wins in their last seven games, although they did blow a 17-point lead in the fourth quarter to the Indiana Pacers on Monday. Meanwhile, the 11-10 Trail Blazers have collapsed without star point guard Damian Lillard, dropping six of their last seven games.
With Lillard out until Sunday with a calf strain, can Portland bounce back on the road? Or will Los Angeles stay hot against the shorthanded Blazers?
Lakers vs. Trail Blazers Odds & Spread
- All NBA betting lines, odds and prop bets are from FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: LAL: (-230) | POR: (+190)
- Spread: LAL: -5.5 (-112) | POR: +5.5 (-108)
- Total: 224.5 -- Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
The Lakers enter this game as solid home favorites on both the moneyline and the spread at FanDuel Sportsbook. This intraconference clash also features a total of 224.5 points, which is about average for Wednesday's slate.
Lakers vs. Trail Blazers Betting Trends
- The Lakers put together a 36-46-0 ATS record last year.
- The Trail Blazers went 13-23-1 as underdogs of 5 points or more last year.
- A total of 47 Lakers games last season went over the point total.
- Out of 82 Trail Blazers games last season, 36 went over the total.
Lakers vs. Trail Blazers Prediction & Pick
It took them nearly a month, but the Lakers are finally playing winning basketball. Their offense has settled into a groove and their defense has begun playing better as well, proving that Los Angeles may have enough talent to contend for a playoff spot after all.
The Blazers, on the other hand, have shown how reliant they are on Lillard and how limited they are without him. Their offense has failed to score 100 points in two of their last four games after only doing so twice all season prior to that.
Los Angeles will be eager to put Monday's embarrassing loss behind them, so look for the Lakers to come out strong and take care of business at home against an overmatched Portland squad.
Final Score Prediction: Lakers: 114 | Trail Blazers: 106
Lakers vs. Trail Blazers Best Bet
I'm surprised the spread isn't larger for this game. The Lakers are clearly the better, healthier team right now and should have no problem putting away the Trail Blazers. Los Angeles also plays at the second-fasted pace in the NBA while Portland operates at the third-slowest, so the Blazers simply won't be able to keep up.
Bet: Lakers -5.5 (-112)
Game odds refresh periodically and are subject to change.