Daukaus vs Dolidze Fight Info, Date & Time
UFC Fight Night: Austin — Preliminary Card Middleweight Bout
Kyle "The D'Arce Knight" Daukaus (11-2-0, 0 KO's, 9 Submissions) vs. Roman "The Caucasian" Dolidze (9-1-0, 4 KO's, 3 Submissions)
Date: Saturday, June 18, 2022
Fight Time: This will be one of the fights on the preliminary card, which begins at 4 p.m. EST.
Venue: Moody Center — Austin, TX
Daukaus vs Dolidze Odds & Betting Info
All UFC Austin odds, lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Kyle Daukaus: (-290)
- Roman Dolidze: (+215)
- Draw: (+5000)
Method of Victory:
- Daukaus by KO/TKO: (+700)
- Daukaus by Points: (+170)
- Daukaus by Submission: (+300)
- Dolidze by KO/TKO: (+750)
- Dolidze by Points: (+380)
- Dolidze by Submission: (+950)
Daukaus vs Dolidze Prediction
UFC Austin Daukaus-Dolidze prediction is from Tapology Fight Predictions.
Winner: Kyle Daukaus (80%)
Method of Victory: Decision (62%)
Daukaus vs Dolidze Betting Trends & Stats
- Kyle Daukaus defeated Jamie Pickett, by submission, in his most recent fight on Feb. 19, 2022.
- Roman Dolidze defeated Laureano Staropoli, by unanimous decision, in his most recent fight on June 5, 2021.
- Daukaus averages 3.04 significant strikes landed per minute with a 54% accuracy rate.
- Dolidze averages 2.36 significant strikes landed per minute with a 48% accuracy rate.
- Daukaus averages 2.49 significant strikes absorbed per minute with an 40% defense rate.
- Dolidze averages 1.40 significant strikes absorbed per minute with an 64% defense rate.
- Daukaus has a 86% takedown defense rate.
- Dolidze averages 2.74 takedowns landed per 15 minutes.
Larry Rupp is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Larry Rupp also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username phillyfan424. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.