Kings vs. Spurs Game Info
- Date: Thursday, November 17, 2022
- Time: 10:00 PM ET
- Venue: Golden 1 Center -- Sacramento, California
- Coverage: BSSW and NBCS-CA
The Sacramento Kings come into this matchup as the much hotter team, winning four games in a row. The Spurs are heading in the opposite direction, losers of four of their last five games. The Kings havn't lost a home game since October 27 and are in a great spot tonight to keep both streaks going.
Kings vs. Spurs Odds & Spread
- All NBA betting lines, odds and prop bets are from FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: SAC: (-320) | SA: (+260)
- Spread: SAC: -8 (-112) | SA: +8 (-108)
- Total: 236 -- Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
This line has moved a bit in the Kings favor since this morning, starting at the Kings being favored by seven point, but now at eight. The total for this game remains the highest of the slate at 236, despite it dropping 1.5 points since this morning.
Kings vs. Spurs Betting Trends
- The Kings have covered the spread in a game 10 times this season (10-3-0).
- This season, the Spurs have an ATS record of 3-4 in their seven games as an underdog of 7 points or more.
- This season, six of the Kings' games have gone over the point total out of 15 chances.
- Spurs games this year have eclipsed the over/under seven times in 15 opportunities (46.7%).
- In home games, Sacramento sports a worse record against the spread (5-2-0) compared to its ATS record on the road (5-1-0).
- This year, San Antonio is 5-3-0 at home against the spread (.625 winning percentage). On the road, it is 3-4-0 ATS (.429).
Kings vs. Spurs Prediction & Pick
The Spurs would come into this matchup as the big underdogs even at full health, but it looks like they will be without their best player Keldon Johnson. He is just day-to-day as of now, but very well could sit out on Thursday. Sacramento is relatively healthy, missing just Keegan Murray and playing at home, expect the Kings to control this one from the jump.
Prediction: Kings 118 | Spurs 110
Kings vs. Spurs Best Bet
The Kings are one of the highest scoring teams in the NBA at 119.5 points per game, good enough for No. 2 in the league. And the Spurs are also a decent scoring team, ranking No. 15 in the NBA, but the fact that Johnson, the Spurs leading scorer was a late add to the injury report makes me lean toward him not suiting up. I just don't see San Antonio scoring enough to keep up with this total.
Bet: Under 236 (-110)
David Kaestle is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, David also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username davekaestle. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.
Game odds refresh periodically and are subject to change.