Kentucky vs Georgia Prediction, Odds & Best Bet for February 11 (Wildcats Shut Down Bulldogs in SEC Showdown)
Kentucky vs Georgia Game Info
- 2022-23 NCAA Basketball Regular Season Game
- Kentucky (16-8, 7-4 SEC) vs. Georgia (14-10, 4-7 SEC)
- Date: Saturday, February 11, 2023
- Time: 12:00 PM ET
- Venue: Stegeman Coliseum -- Athens, Georgia
- Coverage: ESPN
Saturday, Feb. 11's NCAA college basketball schedule features an SEC showdown between the Kentucky Wildcats and Georgia Bulldogs at 12 p.m. ET.
Kentucky looks to bounce back on the road following Tuesday's 88-73 loss to Arkansas. Meanwhile, Georgia's losing streak was extended to three games that same night as the Bulldogs fell 78-74 to Ole Miss.
Can Kentucky move up the SEC standings with a win this afternoon? Or will Georgia finally put its losing ways to rest?
Kentucky vs Georgia Odds & Spread
- All college basketball betting lines, odds and prop bets are from FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: UK: (-315) | UGA: (+250)
- Spread: UK: -7.5 (-110) | UGA: +7.5 (-110)
- Total: 141.5 -- Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Kentucky enters this contest as the clear road favorite on the moneyline and spread per FanDuel Sportsbook's odds. This noon ET clash also features an over/under of 141.5 points with both sides sitting at -110 odds.
Kentucky vs Georgia Betting Trends
- Kentucky is 11-13-0 against the spread this season.
- Against the spread as 7.5-point favorites or more, the Wildcats are 7-6.
- Out of 24 Kentucky games so far this year, 15 have gone over the total.
- Georgia is 10-13-0 against the spread this season.
- The Bulldogs have won once ATS (1-6) as a 7.5-point underdog or greater this season.
- This year, 12 of Georgia's 23 games have gone over the point total.
|Kentucky Rank||Kentucky AVG||Georgia AVG||Georgia Rank|
Kentucky vs Georgia Prediction & Pick
Kentucky has Georgia beat on both ends of the court. The Wildcats score at a solid 75.1 PPG clip (T-No. 67) while only allowing an average of 67.7 points (No. 105). Meanwhile, the Bulldogs average 69.9 PPG (T-No. 197) and surrender 69.1 PPG (No. 144).
It's also hard to trust Georgia when it's been outscored by an average of 16.7 points during its three-game skid. Opponents are also shooting 49.7% from the field over that stretch and now the Bulldogs must face the Wildcats, who have a 46.6% field-goal percentage over their last three games. I just don't see Kentucky's offense being slowed down at all today.
Considering how Kentucky has also won 16 of its last 17 games against Georgia, I fully expect the Bulldogs' losing streak to continue for at least one more game.
Final Score Prediction: Kentucky: 75 | Georgia: 64
Kentucky vs Georgia Best Bet
I'm going with Kentucky as the -7.5 favorite for this game's best bet. After all, Georgia has been horrendous against the spread, going 0-7 ATS in its last seven games. On top of that, the Bulldogs are 0-5 ATS in their last five SEC contests and have failed to cover the spread in each of their last eight games played in February.
Meanwhile, Kentucky has covered the spread in six of its last eight games while boasting a 6-1 ATS record in its last seven SEC matchups. As long as the Wildcats stick to their game plan, they should beat the Bulldogs by a decent chunk.
Bet: Kentucky -7.5 (-110)
Devon Platana is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Devon Platana also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username PepeSilvia0. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.
Game odds refresh periodically and are subject to change.