Kansas vs Oklahoma Prediction, Odds & Best Bet for February 11 (Have the Jayhawks Found Their Groove Again?)
Kansas vs Oklahoma Game Info
- 2022-23 NCAA Basketball Regular Season Game
- No. 9 Kansas (19-5, 7-4 Big 12) vs. Oklahoma (12-12, 2-9 Big 12)
- Date: Saturday, February 11, 2023
- Time: 1:00 PM ET
- Venue: Lloyd Noble Center -- Norman, Oklahoma
- Coverage: CBS
The 2022-23 college basketball season continues on Saturday with an exciting matchup between the No. 9 Kansas Jayhawks and Oklahoma Sooners. Kansas bounced back from a tough loss with an 88-80 win over Texas on Monday. Freshman Gradey Dick led the offense with 21 points and 4 rebounds.
Meanwhile, Oklahoma couldn't keep up in an 82-72 loss to Baylor on Wednesday, which was its sixth straight Big 12 defeat. Grant Sherfield led the Sooners in scoring with 15 points, but the team racked up 14 costly turnovers. Will Oklahoma snap its losing streak or will Kansas build some momentum?
Kansas vs Oklahoma Odds & Spread
- All college basketball betting lines, odds and prop bets are from FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: KANSAS: (-152) | OKLA: (+126)
- Spread: KANSAS: -3.5 (-102) | OKLA: +3.5 (-120)
- Total: 140.5 -- Over: (-115) | Under: (-105)
Kansas enters this contest as a small road favorite on the moneyline and spread per FanDuel Sportsbook's odds. This 1 p.m. ET clash also features an over/under of 140.5 points, which is about average compared to Saturday's projected totals.
Kansas vs Oklahoma Betting Trends
- Kansas' record against the spread is 10-14-0.
- The Jayhawks have an ATS record of 6-10 as 2.5-point favorites or greater.
- Kansas has played 24 games this year, and 13 of them have gone over the total.
- Oklahoma has nine wins in 23 games against the spread this season.
- The Sooners have an ATS record of 6-6 as 2.5-point underdogs or more.
- Oklahoma has played 23 games this year, and 13 of them have gone over the total.
|Kansas Rank||Kansas AVG||Oklahoma AVG||Oklahoma Rank|
Kansas vs Oklahoma Prediction & Pick
A crushing of Alabama in late January is overshadowing what has been a disappointing season for Oklahoma. The Sooners have posted a 2-9 record in Big 12 play and their average scoring margin on the year sits at +1.0. They are an average team and are set to welcome an elite team to town today.
Kansas has had a few hiccups this season, but that hasn't stopped the Jayhawks from staying ranked in the AP Poll's top 10. Head coach Bill Self's team finds itself among the top 60 teams in points per game (76.1), shooting percentage (46.2%), total rebounds per game (37.0) and defensive efficiency.
Kansas is also 7-1 straight up in its last eight games against Oklahoma, so trust the Jayhawks here.
Final Score Prediction: Kansas: 74 | Oklahoma: 68
Kansas vs Oklahoma Best Bet
Neither one of these teams has been impressive against the spread as of late, which makes shifting gears to a certain team total a great move. Kansas has averaged a reliable 75.4 points over its last five games, while Oklahoma has allowed a ridiculous average of 78.8 points over its last five games.
Keep in mind the Sooners are also giving up 17.7 free throws per game (T-No. 178 in NCAA), while the Jayhawks are averaging 27.0 free throw attempts over their last three games. Kansas has multiple players capable of getting to the line with aggressive drives, so it should get to the 72-point mark.
Bet: Kansas Jayhawks Over 71.5 Points (-120)
Larry Rupp is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Larry Rupp also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username phillyfan424. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.
Game odds refresh periodically and are subject to change.