Kansas State vs Missouri Prediction, Odds, & Betting Trends for College Football Week 2 Game
The Saturday schedule in college football includes a matchup between the Kansas State Wildcats and the Missouri Tigers.
Before you place your bet on this matchup at FanDuel Sportsbook, here are the NCAA football odds and spreads you need to know.
Kansas State vs Missouri Odds & Spread
All college football odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: Kansas State: (-310) | Missouri: (+245)
Spread: Kansas State: -7.5 (-110) | Missouri: +7.5 (-110)
Total: 56.5 -- Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Kansas State vs Missouri Betting Trends
- Kansas State's record against the spread last year was 7-5-0.
- Kansas State had two wins ATS (2-1) as 7.5-point or greater favorites last year.
- In 13 Kansas State games last year, six hit the over.
- Missouri's record against the spread last season was 4-9-0.
- Missouri won twice ATS (2-2) as underdogs of 7.5 points or greater last season.
- In 13 Missouri games last year, seven of them hit the over.
Kansas State vs Missouri Prediction & Pick
All college football win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Kansas State win (87.4%)
Kansas State vs Missouri Point Spread
Kansas State is favored by 7.5 points against Missouri. Kansas State is -110 to cover the spread, while Missouri is -110.
Kansas State vs Missouri Over/Under
An over/under of 56.5 has been set for Kansas State-Missouri on September 10, with the over being -110 and the under -110.
Kansas State vs Missouri Moneyline
Missouri is the underdog, +245 on the moneyline, while Kansas State is a -310 favorite.