Josh Parisian vs Alan Baudot Odds, Prediction, Fight Info & Betting For UFC Vegas 57 on FanDuel Sportsbook
Parisian vs Baudot Fight Info, Date & Time
UFC Vegas 57 — Main Card Heavyweight Bout
Josh Parisian (14-5-0, 10 KO's, 2 Submissions) vs. Alan "The Black Samourai" Baudot (8-3-0, 7 KO's, 0 Submissions)
Date: Saturday, June 25, 2022
Fight Time: This will be one of the fights on the main card, which begins at 10 p.m. EST.
Venue: UFC APEX — Las Vegas, NV
Parisian vs Baudot Odds & Betting Info
All UFC Vegas 57 odds, lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Josh Parisian: (-104)
- Alan Baudot: (-120)
- Draw: (+5000)
Method of Victory:
- Parisian by KO/TKO: (+360)
- Parisian by Points: (+270)
- Parisian by Submission: (+1000)
- Baudot by KO/TKO: (+165)
- Baudot by Points: (+460)
- Baudot by Submission: (+1700)
Parisian vs Baudot Prediction
UFC Vegas 57 Parisian-Baudot prediction is from Tapology Fight Predictions.
Winner: Alan Baudot (60%)
Method of Victory: KO/TKO (61%)
Parisian vs Baudot Betting Trends & Stats
- Josh Parisian lost to Don'Tale Mayes, by TKO, in his last fight on Dec. 18, 2021.
- Alan Baudot lost to Parker Porter, by decision, in. his last fight on Feb. 19, 2022.
- Parisian averages 4.93 strikes landed per minute with a 51% accuracy rate.
- Baudot averages 5.12 significant strikes landed per minute with a 56% accuracy rate.
- Parisian averages 4.95 significant strikes absorbed per minute with a 42% defense rate.
- Baudot averages 4.68 significant strikes absorbed per minute with a 49% defense rate.
- Parisian averages 0.31 takedowns per 15 minutes.
- Baudot has a 75% takedown defense rate.
Devon Platana is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Devon Platana also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username PepeSilvia0. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.