Buckley vs Duraev Fight Info, Date & Time
UFC Fight Night: Austin — Main Card Middleweight Bout
Joaquin "New Mansa" Buckley (14-4-0, 10 KO's, 0 Submissions) vs. Albert "Machete" Duraev (15-3-0, 3 KO's, 9 Submissions)
Date: Saturday, June 18, 2022
Fight Time: This will be one of the fights on the main card, which begins at 7 p.m. EST.
Venue: Moody Center — Austin, TX
Buckley vs Duraev Odds & Betting Info
All UFC Austin odds, lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Joaquin Buckley: (+162)
- Albert Duraev: (-210)
- Draw: (+5000)
Method of Victory:
- Buckley by KO/TKO: (+300)
- Buckley by Points: (+550)
- Buckley by Submission: (+3400)
- Duraev by KO/TKO: (+440)
- Duraev by Points: (+260)
- Duraev by Submission: (+290)
Buckley vs Duraev Prediction
UFC Austin Buckley-Duraev prediction is from Tapology Fight Predictions.
Winner: Albert Duraev (64%)
Method of Victory: Submission (44%)
Buckley vs Duraev Betting Trends & Stats
- Joaquin Buckley defeated Abdul Razak Alhassan, by split decision, in his most recent fight on Feb. 19, 2022.
- Albert Duraev defeated Roman Kopylov, by unanimous decision, in his most recent fight on Oct. 30, 2021.
- Buckley averages 3.94 significant strikes landed per minute with a 36% accuracy rate.
- Duraev averages 3.95 significant strikes landed per minute with a 51% accuracy rate.
- Buckley averages 3.88 significant strikes absorbed per minute with an 51% defense rate.
- Duraev averages 2.33 significant strikes absorbed per minute with an 56% defense rate.
- Buckley has a 40% takedown defense rate.
- Duraev averages 1.62 takedowns per 15 minutes.
Larry Rupp is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Larry Rupp also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username phillyfan424. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.