Head coach Jim Harbaugh continues to rack up bowl appearances. The current Michigan Wolverines HC led his team to another major postseason game in 2022, though they unfortunately came up short.
Here's everything you need to know about the decorated coach's college football postseason results.
Jim Harbaugh All-Time Bowl Record
Jim Harbaugh owns a 2-7 all-time record in bowl games. His first postseason appearance came with Stanford following the 2009 season. The Cardinal were selected to play in the Sun Bowl that year, but fell 31-27 to Oklahoma.
Harbaugh notched his first bowl win the very next year, taking Stanford to the Orange Bowl. The Cardinal emerged victorious with a 40-12 trouncing of Virginia Tech.
Then after a brief detour in the NFL, Harbaugh returned to the coaching ranks with Michigan in 2015. The Wolverines made the postseason his very first year and won the Citrus Bowl. However, that remains Harbaugh's only bowl win during his tenure so far.
Harbaugh most recently led Michigan to the Fiesta Bowl in 2022. The Wolverines lost a high-scoring shootout in that one, falling 51-45 to TCU.
Jim Harbaugh Bowl Results
Jim Harbaugh is seeking his second bowl victory as Michigan's head coach after six straight postseason losses. Check out his full bowl game results below.
- 2009 season (Stanford): 31-27 loss to Oklahoma in Sun Bowl
- 2010 season (Stanford): 40-12 win over Virginia Tech in Orange Bowl
- 2015 season (Michigan): 41-7 win over Florida in Citrus Bowl
- 2016 season (Michigan): 33-32 loss to Florida State in Orange Bowl
- 2017 season (Michigan): 26-19 loss to South Carolina in Outback Bowl
- 2018 season (Michigan): 41-15 loss to Florida in Peach Bowl
- 2019 season (Michigan): 35-16 loss to Alabama in Citrus Bowl
- 2021 season (Michigan): 34-11 loss to Georgia in Orange Bowl
- 2022 season (Michigan): 51-45 loss to TCU in Fiesta Bowl
Isaiah De Los Santos is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Isaiah De Los Santos also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username zayyy05328. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.
Game odds refresh periodically and are subject to change.