Ji Yeon Kim vs. Joselyne Edwards Odds, Prediction, Fight Info & Betting For UFC 277 on FanDuel Sportsbook
Kim vs Edwards Fight Info, Date & Time
UFC 277 — Preliminary Card Women's Flyweight Bout
Ji Yeon "Fire Fist" Kim (9-5-2, 2 KO's, 3 Submissions) vs. Joselyne "La Pantera" Edwards (11-4-0, 5 KO's, 3 Submissions)
Date: Saturday, July 30, 2022
Fight Time: This will be on the preliminary card, which begins at 8 p.m. ET.
Venue: American Airlines Center — Dallas, TX
Kim vs Edwards Odds & Betting Info
All UFC 277 odds, lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Ji Yeon Kim: (+108)
- Joselyne Edwards: (-126)
- Draw: (+5000)
Method of Victory:
- Kim by KO/TKO: (+1100)
- Kim by Points: (+160)
- Kim by Submission: (+1300)
- Edwards by KO/TKO: (+850)
- Edwards by Points: (+145)
- Edwards by Submission: (+900)
Kim vs Edwards Prediction
UFC 277 Kim-Edwards prediction is from Tapology Fight Predictions.
Winner: Joselyne Edwards (75%)
Method of Victory: Decision (90%)
It's wild how close Ji Yeon Kim is to having arguably the worst win-loss record in UFC history. She's only 3-4, and two of those three wins were split decisions — meaning one of the three judges had her losing those fights.
Joselyne Edwards struggled when she had a step up in competition against Karol Rosa and Jessica-Rose Clark, but she got the job done against weaker opponents, and Kim falls into that category. Give me Edwards by decision.
Kim vs Edwards Betting Trends & Stats
- Ji Yeon Kim lost to Priscila Cachoeira, by decision, in her last fight on Feb. 26, 2022.
- Joselyne Edwards defeated Ramona Pascual, by decision, in her last fight on June 11, 2022.
- Kim averages 5.86 significant strikes landed per minute with a 36% accuracy rate.
- Edwards averages 5.33 significant strikes landed per minute with a 57% accuracy rate.
- Kim averages 5.64 significant strikes absorbed per minute with a 56% defense rate.
- Edwards averages 3.27 significant strikes absorbed per minute with a 43% defense rate.
- Kim has a 36% takedown defense rate.
- Edwards averages 0.25 takedowns per 15 minutes.
UFC 277 Fight card
To see betting previews, odds and predictions for any of the other fights on the card at UFC 277, click on any of the matchups below:
- Julianna Pena vs. Amanda Nunes
- Brandon Moreno vs. Kai Kara-France
- Derrick Lewis vs. Sergei Pavlovich
- Alexandre Pantoja vs. Alex Perez
- Magomed Ankalaev vs. Anthony Smith
- Alex Morono vs. Matthew Semelsberger
- Drew Dober vs. Rafael Alves
- Orion Cosce vs. Blood Diamond
- Nicolae Negumereanu vs. Ihor Potieria
Devon Platana is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Devon Platana also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username PepeSilvia0. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.