Jessica-Rose Clark vs Julija Stoliarenko Odds, Prediction, Fight Info & Betting for UFC 276 on FanDuel Sportsbook
Clark vs Stoliarenko Fight Info, Date & Time
UFC 276 — Preliminary Card Bantamweight Bout
Jessica-Rose "Jessy Jess" Clark (11-7-0, 3 KO's, 2 Submissions) vs. Julija Stoliarenko (9-6-1, 0 KO's, 8 Submissions)
Date: Saturday, July 2, 2022
Fight Time: This will be one of the fights on the preliminary card, which begins at 6 p.m. EST.
Venue: T-Mobile Arena — Las Vegas, NV
Clark vs Stoliarenko Odds & Betting Info
All UFC 276 odds, lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Jessica-Rose Clark: (-146)
- Julija Stoliarenko: (+114)
- Draw: (N/A)
Method of Victory:
- Clark by KO/TKO: (N/A)
- Clark by Points: (N/A)
- Clark by Submission: (N/A)
- Stoliarenko by KO/TKO: (N/A)
- Stoliarenko by Points: (N/A)
- Stoliarenko by Submission: (N/A)
Clark vs Stoliarenko Prediction
UFC 276 Clark-Stoliarenko prediction is from Tapology Fight Predictions.
Winner: Jessica-Rose Clark (90%)
Method of Victory: Decision (90%)
Clark vs Stoliarenko Betting Trends & Stats
- Jessica-Rose Clark lost to Stephanie Egger, by submission, in her most recent fight on Feb. 19, 2022.
- Julija Stoliarenko lost to Alexis Davis, by unanimous decision, in her most recent fight on Feb. 5, 2022.
- Clark averages 3.95 significant strikes landed per minute with a 52% accuracy rate.
- Stoliarenko averages 2.68 significant strikes landed per minute with a 40% accuracy rate.
- Clark averages 3.56 significant strikes absorbed per minute with an 59% defense rate.
- Stoliarenko averages 4.20 significant strikes absorbed per minute with an 44% defense rate.
- Clark averages 1.77 takedowns per 15 minutes.
- Stoliarenko has a 62% takedown defense rate.
Larry Rupp is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Larry Rupp also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username phillyfan424. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.