Jazz vs. Warriors Game Info
- Date: Wednesday, December 7, 2022
- Time: 9:00 p.m. ET
- Venue: Vivint Arena -- Salt Lake City, Utah
- Coverage: SportsNet RM and NBCS-BA
The Golden State Warriors and Utah Jazz lock horns on Wednesday in a Western Conference showdown in Salt Lake City. Utah is ninth in the West at 14-12, while Golden State is right behind them at 13-12.
Despite their similar records, these teams are heading in opposite directions at the moment. The ice-cold Jazz have faded since their hot start, going 4-9 over their last 13 games. Meanwhile, the Warriors are 10-5 over their last 15 but are heavily banged up at the moment with Stephen Curry, Draymond Green, Andrew Wiggins and Andre Iguodala all sidelined for Wednesday's contest.
Jazz vs. Warriors Odds & Spread
- All NBA betting lines, odds and prop bets are from FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: UTA: (-300) | GS: (+245)
- Spread: UTA: -7.5 (-112) | GS: +7.5 (-108)
- Total: 233 -- Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Not surprisingly, the Jazz are heavy home favorites on the spread and moneyline against the depleted Warriors. This game still has a relatively high total of 233 points despite all the injuries, however.
Jazz vs. Warriors Betting Trends
- The Jazz covered 33 times in 82 matchups with a spread last season.
- As 6.5-point underdogs or greater, the Warriors went 3-2 against the spread last year.
- The Jazz and their opponents combined to go over the point total 38 out of 82 times last season.
- There were 34 Warriors games (out of 82) that hit the over last season.
Jazz vs. Warriors Prediction & Pick
The Warriors should be coming into this game with a ton of momentum, but it's going to be very hard for them to keep it up on the road without so many of their star players. Golden State has also been terrible on the road this year, going 2-10 away from the Chase Center.
On the other hand, this is a prime bounce-back spot for the Jazz. Utah is 8-4 at home and should be able to take care of business against the undermanned Warriors. The Jazz should also be extra motivated for a win here after losing in Golden State on Black Friday 129-118.
With Utah ranking third in both scoring and offensive rating, Golden State won't be able to keep up, especially with the Warriors' defense allowing so many points (sixth-most in NBA).
Final Score Prediction: Jazz: 121 | Warriors: 109
Jazz vs. Warriors Best Bet
If the Jazz weren't scuffling right now, the spread would likely be double digits. Back Utah to bust out of its slump tonight with a big offensive performance at Golden State's expense.
Bet: Utah Jazz -7.5 (-112)
Game odds refresh periodically and are subject to change.