Jared Vanderaa vs Chase Sherman Odds, Prediction, Fight Info & Betting For UFC Vegas 58 on FanDuel Sportsbook
Vanderaa vs Sherman Fight Info, Date & Time
UFC Vegas 57 — Main Card Heavyweight Bout
Jared Vanderaa (12-8-0, 7 KO's, 3 Submissions) vs. Chase "The Vanilla Gorilla" Sherman (15-10-0, 14 KO's, 0 Submissions)
Date: Saturday, July 9, 2022
Fight Time: This will be one of the fights on the main card, which begins at 9 p.m. EST.
Venue: UFC APEX — Las Vegas, NV
Vanderaa vs Sherman Odds & Betting Info
All UFC Vegas 58 odds, lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Jared Vanderaa: (-192)
- Chase Sherman: (+148)
- Draw: (N/A)
Method of Victory:
- Vanderaa by KO/TKO: (N/A)
- Vanderaa by Points: (N/A)
- Vanderaa by Submission: (N/A)
- Sherman by KO/TKO: (N/A)
- Sherman by Points: (N/A)
- Sherman by Submission: (N/A)
Vanderaa vs Sherman Prediction
UFC Vegas 58 Vanderaa-Sherman prediction is from Tapology Fight Predictions.
Winner: Jared Vanderaa (80%)
Method of Victory: KO/TKO (47%)
Vanderaa vs Sherman Betting Trends & Stats
- Jared Vanderaa lost to Alexey Oleynik, by submission, in his last fight on Apr. 9, 2022.
- Chase Sherman lost to Alexander Romanov, by submission, in his last fight on Apr. 30, 2022.
- Vanderaa averages 4.52 strikes landed per minute with a 47% accuracy rate.
- Sherman averages 6.08 significant strikes landed per minute with a 45% accuracy rate.
- Vanderaa averages 4.78 significant strikes absorbed per minute with a 44% defense rate.
- Sherman averages 6.32 significant strikes absorbed per minute with a 51% defense rate.
- Vanderaa averages 0.27 takedowns per 15 minutes.
- Sherman has a 66% takedown defense rate.
Devon Platana is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Devon Platana also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username PepeSilvia0. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.