Jannik Sinner vs John Isner Odds, Prediction and Betting Trends for 2022 Wimbledon Men's Round 3 Match
By Larry Rupp
Sinner vs Isner Wimbledon Schedule & Info
2022 Wimbledon Men's Third Round Match
No. 10 Jannik Sinner vs. No. 20 John Isner
Date: Friday, July 1, 2022
Start Time: 6 a.m. ET
Venue: All England Club — London, England
Sinner vs Isner Odds & Set Betting
All 2022 Wimbledon betting odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: Sinner: (-182) | Isner: (+150)
To Win 1st Set: Sinner: (-138) | Isner: (+112)
Set Betting: Sinner: 3-0 (+300) | 3-1 (+300) | 3-2 (+400)
Set Betting: Isner: 3-0 (+600) | 3-1 (+500) | 3-2 (+500)
Sinner vs Isner Prediction & Pick
All Wimbledon expert predictions & picks are made by Tennis Tonic.
- Prediction: Sinner in 5 sets
Sinner vs Isner Head-to-Head Stats & Betting Trends
- Jannik Sinner is 1-1 straight up in two all-time matchups against John Isner.
- Sinner defeated Isner via walkover in their most recent meeting on Oct. 12, 2021.
- Sinner's best finish at Wimbledon was a first-round elimination in 2021.
- Isner's best finish at Wimbledon was a semifinals elimination in 2018.
- Sinner defeated Mikael Ymer in four sets during Round 2 of 2022 Wimbledon.
- Isner defeated Andy Murray in four sets during Round 2 of 2022 Wimbledon.
Larry Rupp is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Larry Rupp also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username phillyfan424. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.