Jamie Mullarkey vs Michael Johnson Odds, Prediction, Fight Info & Betting For UFC Vegas 58 on FanDuel Sportsbook
Mullarkey vs Johnson Fight Info, Date & Time
UFC Vegas 58 — Main Card Lightweight Bout
Jamie Mullarkey (14-5-0, 10 KO's, 3 Submissions) vs. Michael Johnson (20-17-0, 9 KO's, 2 Submissions)
Date: Saturday, July 9, 2022
Fight Time: This will be one of the fights on the main card, which begins at 9 p.m. EST.
Venue: UFC APEX — Las Vegas, NV
Mullarkey vs Johnson Odds & Betting Info
All UFC Vegas 58 odds, lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Jamie Mullarkey: (-250)
- Michael Johnson: (+190)
- Draw: (N/A)
Method of Victory:
- Mullarkey by KO/TKO: (N/A)
- Mullarkey by Points: (N/A)
- Mullarkey by Submission: (N/A)
- Johnson by KO/TKO: (N/A)
- Johnson by Points: (N/A)
- Johnson by Submission: (N/A)
Mullarkey vs Johnson Prediction
UFC Vegas 58 Mullarkey-Johnson prediction is from Tapology Fight Predictions.
Winner: Jamie Mullarkey (64%)
Method of Victory: KO/TKO (67%)
Mullarkey vs Johnson Betting Trends & Stats
- Jamie Mullarkey lost to Jalin Turner, by TKO, in his last fight on March 5, 2022.
- Michael Johnson defeated Alan Patrick, by KO, in his last fight on May 14, 2022.
- Mullarkey averages 3.42 strikes landed per minute with a 43% accuracy rate.
- Johnson averages 4.19 significant strikes landed per minute with a 38% accuracy rate.
- Mullarkey averages 5.05 significant strikes absorbed per minute with a 47% defense rate.
- Johnson averages 3.78 significant strikes absorbed per minute with a 58% defense rate.
- Mullarkey averages 3.38 takedowns per 15 minutes.
- Johnson has a 78% takedown defense rate.
Devon Platana is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Devon Platana also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username PepeSilvia0. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.