Jake Paul vs Tyron Woodley 2 Fight Info, Date & Time
Boxing Bout — Main Event
Jake "The Problem Child" Paul (4-0-0, 3 KO's) vs. Tyron "The Chosen One" Woodley (0-1-0, 0 KO's)
Date: Saturday, December 18, 2021
Fight Time: This will be the main event, which begins at 9 p.m. EST.
Venue: Amalie Arena — Tampa, FL
Coverage: Showtime Pay-Per-View
Jake Paul vs Tyron Woodley 2 Odds & Betting Info
All boxing odds, lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Jake Paul: (-310)
- Tyron Woodley: (+225)
- Draw: (+1400)
Method of Victory:
- Paul by KO/TKO: (+200)
- Paul by Points: (+130)
- Woodley by KO/TKO: (+380)
- Woodley by Points: (+750)
Jake Paul vs Tyron Woodley 2 Prediction
Paul-Woodley prediction is from Tapology Fight Predictions.
Winner: Tyron Woodley (63%)
Method of Victory: KO/TKO (73%)
Jake Paul vs Tyron Woodley 2 Betting Trends & Stats
- Jake Paul defeated Tyron Woodley in their most recent fight in August by decision.
- This will be Tyron Woodley's second professional boxing match. He had previously gone 19-7-1 in 27 professional MMA fights.
- Paul has both the height (6'1") and reach (76") advantage over Woodley (5'9" and 74", respectively).
- Woodley held the UFC Welterweight Championship for nearly three years, accumulating four successful defenses during that time.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
David Kaestle is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, David also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username davekaestle. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.