Jack Shore vs Ricky Simon Odds, Prediction, Fight Info & Betting For UFC Long Island on FanDuel Sportsbook
Shore vs Simon Fight Info, Date & Time
UFC Fight Night: Long Island — Preliminary Card Bantamweight Bout
Jack "Tank" Shore (16-0-0, 4 KO's, 8 Submissions) vs. Ricky Simon (19-3-0, 7 KO's, 2 Submissions)
Date: Saturday, July 16, 2022
Fight Time: This will be one of the fights on the preliminary card, which begins at 11 a.m. ET.
Venue: UBS Arena — Long Island, NY
Shore vs Simon Odds & Betting Info
All UFC Long Island odds, lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Jack Shore: (-174)
- Ricky Simon: (+136)
- Draw: (N/A)
Method of Victory:
- Shore by KO/TKO: (N/A)
- Shore by Points: (N/A)
- Shore by Submission: (N/A)
- Simon by KO/TKO: (N/A)
- Simon by Points: (N/A)
- Simon by Submission: (N/A)
Shore vs Simon Prediction
UFC Long Island Shore-Simon prediction is from Tapology Fight Predictions.
Winner: Jack Shore (72%)
Method of Victory: Decision (81%)
Shore vs Simon Betting Trends & Stats
- Jack Shore defeated Timur Valiev, by unanimous decision, in his most recent fight on March 19, 2022.
- Ricky Simon defeated Raphael Assuncao, by KO/TKO, in his most recent fight on Dec. 18, 2021.
- Shore averages 4.18 significant strikes landed per minute with a 59% accuracy rate.
- Simon averages 3.04 significant strikes landed per minute with a 43% accuracy rate.
- Shore averages 2.27 significant strikes absorbed per minute with an 60% defense rate.
- Simon averages 3.00 significant strikes absorbed per minute with an 64% defense rate.
- Shore has a 84% takedown defense rate.
- Simon averages 6.76 takedowns per 15 minutes.
Larry Rupp is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Larry Rupp also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username phillyfan424. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.