Indiana vs Purdue Spread, Line, Odds, Over/Under & Betting Insights for NCAA Basketball Game
By Zach Brunner
Indiana vs Purdue Basketball Game Info
Indiana Hoosiers (18-9, 8-8 Big Ten) vs. Purdue Boilermakers (14-14, 7-10 Big Ten)
Date: Thursday, Feb. 27, 2020
Time: 7 p.m. EST
Venue: Mackey Arena – West Lafayette, IN
Indiana vs Purdue Spread & Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: IND: (+210) | PUR: (-265)
Spread: IND: +6 (-110) | PUR: -6 (-110)
Total: 129.5 – Over: (-105) | Under: (-115)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: IND: 74% | PUR: 26%
Odds to Win NCAAM National Championship: IND: (+9000) | PUR: (+8500)
Indiana vs Purdue Expert Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
Indiana vs Purdue Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Purdue defeated Indiana, 74-62, on the road in the most recent meeting between these two teams earlier this season on Feb. 8, 2020.
- Purdue is 5-0 in the last five head-to-head matchups with Indiana.
- Purdue is 9-1 in the last 10 head-to-head matchups with Indiana.
- The total has hit the under in 11 of Indiana's last 16 games.
- Purdue is 4-10-1 (W-L-D) against the spread (ATS) in its last 15 games.
- Indiana defeated then-No. 9 Penn State, 68-60, at home in its most recent game on Sunday, Feb. 23.
- Purdue lost to Michigan, 71-63, at home in its most recent game on Saturday, Feb. 18.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.