Indiana vs Penn State Prediction, Odds & Best Bet for March 11 Big Ten Tournament (Trayce Jackson-Davis Dominates)
Indiana vs Penn State Game Info
- 2022-23 NCAA Basketball Big Ten Tournament Game
- No. 19 Indiana (22-10, 12-8 Big Ten) vs. Penn State (21-12, 10-10 Big Ten)
- Date: Saturday, March 11, 2023
- Time: 3:30 PM ET
- Venue: United Center -- Chicago, Illinois
- Coverage: CBS
Indiana is coming off a convincing 10-point win over Maryland after being down early on Friday. Penn State squeaked by over Northwestern in a 2-point overtime win. Now both battle it out on Saturday for the right to play in the Big Ten Championship, taking place on Sunday.
Indiana vs Penn State Odds & Spread
- All college basketball betting lines, odds and prop bets are from FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: IND: (-152) | PENNST: (+126)
- Spread: IND: -2.5 (-120) | PENNST: +2.5 (-102)
- Total: 140.5 -- Over: (-106) | Under: (-114)
Indiana vs Penn State Betting Trends
- Indiana has beaten the spread 16 times in 32 games.
- The Hoosiers have an ATS record of 10-10 as 2.5-point favorites or greater.
- Indiana has played 32 games this season, and 18 of them have hit the over.
- Penn State has 18 wins in 32 games against the spread this year.
- As 2.5-point underdogs or more, the Nittany Lions are 8-5 against the spread.
- There have been 18 Penn State games (out of 32) that went over the total this year.
|Indiana Rank||Indiana AVG||Penn State AVG||Penn State Rank|
Indiana vs Penn State Prediction & Pick
Penn State actually outranks Indiana in offensive efficiency this season, but they struggle immensely on the defensive side of the ball, ranking 228th in the nation in defensive efficiency, compared to Indiana's 84th ranking. Indiana's Trayce Jackson-Davis has been on fire of late and carried Indiana to a victory over Maryland yesterday, a much more stout defensive squad. Jackson-Davis has had 26, 27, and 24 points in his last three outings.
I expect Jackson-Davis is set up to have a similar performance today. If Maryland's defense can't stifle him, Penn State should struggle even more in that department.
Prediction: Indiana 74 | Penn State 66
Indiana vs Penn State Best Bet
Indiana averages about 2.5 more points per game than Penn State and alsmost identical in points allowed per game. With a thin 2.5 point spread, it lines up right with the teams averages. We're going to take the spread out of this one and take Indiana to win by 1-10 points.
The Hoosiers last three wins have all been by 10 points or less. On the Penn State side, the Nittany Lions last seven games have all been decided by seven points or less.
Bet: Indiana Winning Margin 1-10 Points (+172)
David Kaestle is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, David also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username davekaestle. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.
Game odds refresh periodically and are subject to change.