Illinois vs Rutgers Prediction, Odds, Moneyline, Spread & Over/Under for February 16 College Basketball Game
Wednesday's slate in college basketball includes a matchup between the Illinois Fighting Illini and the Rutgers Scarlet Knights.
Here's what you need to know before placing your bet for this matchup on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Illinois vs Rutgers Point Spread
Rutgers is the underdog by four points against Illinois. Illinois is -114 to cover the spread, and Rutgers is -106.
Illinois vs Rutgers Over/Under
A combined point total of 133.5 has been set for Illinois-Rutgers on February 16, with the over at -114 and the under at -106.
Illinois vs Rutgers Moneyline
Illinois is a -178 favorite on the moneyline, while Rutgers is a +146 underdog.
Illinois vs Rutgers Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Illinois wins (60.6%)
Illinois vs Rutgers Betting Trends
- Illinois has 10 wins in 24 games against the spread (ATS) this year.
- As 4-point favorites or more, the Fighting Illini are 8-9 against the spread.
- This year, 13 of Illinois' 24 games have hit the over.
- Rutgers has beaten the spread 11 times in 24 games.
- The Scarlet Knights have an ATS record of 3-2 as 4-point underdogs or greater.
- Rutgers has played 24 games this year, and 14 of them have gone over the total.
Illinois vs Rutgers Odds & Spread
- All college basketball betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: Illinois: (-178) | Rutgers: (+146)
- Spread: Illinois: -4 (-114) | Rutgers: +4 (-106)
- Total: 133.5 -- Over: (-114) | Under: (-106)
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!