The Illinois Fighting Illini are among the college basketball squads playing on Tuesday, up against the Nebraska Cornhuskers.
All the information you need is below, in order to make a smart wager on this matchup at FanDuel Sportsbook.
Illinois vs Nebraska Point Spread
Illinois is favored by 13 points versus Nebraska. Illinois is -110 to cover the spread, while Nebraska is -110.
Illinois vs Nebraska Over/Under
The Illinois-Nebraska game on January 11 has been given an over/under of 150.5 points. The over is -110 and the under is -110.
Illinois vs Nebraska Moneyline
The moneyline numbers for Illinois vs. Nebraska reveal Illinois as the favorite (-1100) and Nebraska as the underdog (+680).
Illinois vs Nebraska Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Illinois wins (89.4%)
Illinois vs Nebraska Betting Trends
- Against the spread (ATS), Illinois is 7-6-0 this season.
- The Fighting Illini have won twice ATS (2-2) as a 13.5-point favorite or more this year.
- Illinois has played 14 games this year, and seven of them have gone over the total.
- Against the spread, Nebraska is 12-4-0 this season.
- The Cornhuskers have covered every time (2-0) as a 13.5-point underdog or greater this season.
- This year, 10 of Nebraska's 16 games have gone over the point total.
Illinois vs Nebraska Odds & Spread
- All college basketball betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: Illinois: (-1100) | Nebraska: (+680)
- Spread: Illinois: -13 (-110) | Nebraska: +13 (-110)
- Total: 150.5 -- Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!