Swiatek vs Sabalenka US Open Schedule & Info
2022 US Open Women's Semifinal Match
No. 1 Iga Swiatek vs. No. 6 Aryna Sabalenka
Date: Thursday, Sept. 8, 2022
Start Time: 8:15 p.m. ET
Venue: Arthur Ashe Stadium — Flushing, NY
Swiatek vs Sabalenka Odds & Set Betting
All 2022 US Open betting odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: Swiatek: (-200) | Sabalenka: (+164)
To Win 1st Set: Swiatek: (-170) | Sabalenka: (+138)
Set Betting: Swiatek: 2-0 (+130) | 2-1 (+270)
Set Betting: Sabalenka: 2-0 (+370) | 2-1 (+400)
Swiatek vs Sabalenka Prediction & Pick
All US Open expert predictions & picks are made by Tennis Tonic.
- Prediction: Swiatek in 2 sets
Swiatek vs Sabalenka Head-to-Head Stats & Betting Trends
- Iga Swiatek is 3-1 in four all-time head-to-head matchups against Aryna Sabalenka.
- Swiatek defeated Sabalenka, in two sets, in their last meeting at the Internazionali BNL d'Italia on May 14, 2022.
- Swiatek defeated No. 8 Jessica Pegula, in two sets, in the 2022 US Open quarterfinal.
- Sabalenka defeated No. 22 Karolina Pliskova, in two sets, in the 2022 US Open quarterfinal.
Devon Platana is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Devon Platana also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username PepeSilvia0. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.