Iga Swiatek vs Jessica Pegula Odds, Prediction and Betting Trends for 2022 US Open Women's Quarterfinal Match
Swiatek vs Pegula US Open Schedule & Info
2022 US Open Women's Quarterfinal Match
No. 1 Iga Swiatek vs. No. 8 Jessica Pegula
Date: Wednesday, Sept. 7, 2022
Start Time: 8:00 p.m. ET
Venue: Arthur Ashe Stadium — Queens, NY
Swiatek vs Pegula Odds & Set Betting
All 2022 US Open betting odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: Swiatek: (-215) | Pegula: (+176)
To Win 1st Set: Swiatek: (-184) | Pegula: (+148)
Set Betting: Swiatek: 2-0 (+115) | 2-1 (+280)
Set Betting: Pegula: 2-0 (+390) | 2-1 (+410)
Swiatek vs Pegula Prediction & Pick
All US Open expert predictions & picks are made by Tennis Tonic.
- Prediction: Swiatek in 2 sets
Swiatek vs Pegula Head-to-Head Stats & Betting Trends
- Iga Swiatek is 2-1 in three all-time head-to-head matchups against Jessica Pegula.
- Swiatek defeated Pegula, in two sets, during their most recent meeting at the French Open on June 1, 2022.
- Swiatek defeated Jule Niemeier, in three sets, in the 2022 US Open's Round of 16.
- Pegula defeated No. 21 Petra Kvitova, in two sets, in the 2022 US Open's Round of 16.
Larry Rupp is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Larry Rupp also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username phillyfan424. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.