Swiatek vs Rybakina Australian Open Schedule & Info
2023 Australian Open Women's Round 4 Match
No. 1 Iga Swiatek vs. No. 22 Elena Rybakina
Date: Saturday, Jan. 21, 2023
Start Time: TBD
Venue: TBD — Melbourne, Australia
Swiatek vs Rybakina Odds & Set Betting
All 2023 Australian Open women's betting odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: Swiatek: (-460) | Rybakina: (+360)
To Win 1st Set: Swiatek: (-320) | Rybakina: (+240)
Set Betting: Swiatek: 2-0 (-150) | 2-1 (+270)
Set Betting: Rybakina: 2-0 (+750) | 2-1 (+600)
Swiatek vs Rybakina Prediction & Pick
All Australian Open women's expert predictions & picks are made by Tennis Tonic.
- Prediction: Swiatek in 2 sets
Tennis Tonic foresees zero issues for the No. 1 ranked women's tennis player in this matchup and I completely agree with that prediction. Swiatek has gotten better and better with each Australian Open appearance. She made fourth round in 2020 as well as 2021 and then the semifinals in 2022.
Swiatek's defense and ability to slide into an open stance at any time allows her to cruise past foes. Keep in mind she has won two of the last three Grand Slam events. On the other side, Rybakina is in unfamiliar territory as she had not reached the fourth round of the Australian Open until this year.
Look for Swiatek to assert her dominance early on and quickly crush any hope Rybakina has at pulling off an upset.
Swiatek vs Rybakina Head-to-Head Stats & Betting Trends
- Iga Swiatek defeated Elena Rybakina in two sets in their only head-to-head matchup at the Ostrava Open on Sept. 24, 2021.
- Swiatek's best finish at the Australian Open was reaching the semifinals in 2022.
- Rybakina's best finish at the Austalian Open is reaching the fourth round in 2023.
- Swiatek defeated Cristina Bucsa in two sets in Round 3 of the 2023 Australian Open.
- Rybakina defeated No. 13 Danielle Collins in three sets in Round 3 of the 2023 Australian Open.
Larry Rupp is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Larry Rupp also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username phillyfan424. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.
Game odds refresh periodically and are subject to change.