Ian Garry vs Gabe Green Odds, Prediction, Fight Info & Betting For UFC 276 on FanDuel Sportsbook
Garry vs Green Fight Info, Date & Time
UFC 276 — Preliminary Card Welterweight Bout
Ian "The Future" Garry (9-0-0, 5 KO's, 1 Submission) vs. "Gifted" Gabe Green (11-3-0, 4 KO's, 6 Submissions)
Date: Saturday, July 2, 2022
Fight Time: This will be one of the fights on the preliminary card, which begins at 6 p.m. EST.
Venue: T-Mobile Arena — Las Vegas, NV
Garry vs Green Odds & Betting Info
All UFC 276 odds, lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Ian Garry: (-174)
- Gabe Green: (+136)
- Draw: (N/A)
Method of Victory:
- Garry by KO/TKO: (N/A)
- Garry by Points: (N/A)
- Garry by Submission: (N/A)
- Green by KO/TKO: (N/A)
- Green by Points: (N/A)
- Green by Submission: (N/A)
Garry vs Green Prediction
UFC 276 Garry-Green prediction is from Tapology Fight Predictions.
Winner: Ian Garry (78%)
Method of Victory: Decision (57%)
Garry vs Green Betting Trends & Stats
- Ian Garry defeated Darian Weeks, by decision, in his last fight on Apr. 9, 2022.
- Gabe Green defeated Yohan Lainesse, by TKO, in his last fight on Apr. 30, 2022.
- Garry averages 4.60 significant strikes landed per minute with a 53% accuracy rate.
- Green averages 6.28 significant strikes landed per minute with a 44% accuracy rate.
- Garry averages 3.10 significant strikes absorbed per minute with a 51% defense rate.
- Green averages 6.61 significant strikes absorbed per minute with a 49% defense rate.
- Garry has a 75% takedown defense rate.
- Green averages 0.77 takedowns per 15 minutes.
Devon Platana is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Devon Platana also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username PepeSilvia0. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.