The 2022 Breeders’ Cup is set to take place on Friday, November 3 and Saturday, November 4 at Keeneland Race Track in Lexington, Kentucky. This year, the Breeders’ Cup will feature exclusive coverage on FanDuel TV and the FanDuel+ app available on Roku, Amazon Fire TV & Apple TV devices. Programming will include on-demand content such as expert analysis, exclusive behind the scenes coverage, interviews, and more.
Where to Watch the 2022 Breeders’ Cup
The majority of the Breeders’ Cup will be shown on FanDuel TV and FanDuel+, with the exception of the Breeders’ Cup Classic. This includes all of the other races and the Breeders’ Cup Players’ Show, which will begin at 11am ET on Friday and 10am ET on Saturday. For the Breeders’ Cup Classic race, horse racing fans can tune in to NBC, where the race will be shown live on Saturday at 5:30pm ET (official post time is 5:40pm ET).
2022 Breeders’ Cup Post Times
Friday, Nov. 4 Schedule
- Juvenile Turf Sprint - Post time: 3:00 p.m. ET
- Juvenile Fillies - Post time at 3:40 p.m. ET
- Juvenile Fillies Turf - Post time at 4:20 p.m. ET
- Juvenile - Post time at 5:00 p.m. ET
- Juvenile Turf - Post time at 5:40 p.m. ET
Saturday, Nov. 5 Schedule
- Filly and Mare Sprint - Post time at 11:50 a.m. ET
- Turf Sprint - Post time at 12:29 p.m. ET
- Dirt Mile - Post time at 1:10 p.m. ET
- Filly and Mare Turf - Post time at 1:50 p.m. ET
- Sprint (Post time: 2:30 p.m. ET)
- Mile (Post time: 3:10 p.m. ET)
- Distaff (Post time: 3:55 p.m. ET)
- Turf (Post time: 4:40 p.m. ET)
- Classic (Post time: 5:40 p.m. ET)
Where to Bet on the 2022 Breeders’ Cup
For those looking to bet on the 2022 Breeders’ Cup, FanDuel Racing is offering a No Sweat First Win Bet up to $100. This means all you have to do is make a deposit and place your first wing wager up to $100 on a single horse in any race, and you’ll get your bet back as a wagering credit within 24 hours if your horse doesn’t win. All Breeders’ Cup races will be available to wager on.