Heat vs. Wizards Game Info
- Date: Friday, November 25, 2022
- Time: 8:00 p.m. ET
- Venue: FTX Arena -- Miami, Florida
- Coverage: BSSUN and NBCS-DC
Friday's packed NBA slate includes an Eastern Conference showdown between the Miami Heat and Washington Wizards. These teams just squared off against each other on Wednesday night, with Kyle Lowry's 28 points leading the Jimmy Butler-less Heat to a 113-105 win.
Kyle Kuzma, meanwhile, paced the Wizards with 33 points on 13-of-27 shooting.
Heat vs. Wizards Odds & Spread
- All NBA betting lines, odds and prop bets are from FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: MIA: (-154) | WAS: (+130)
- Spread: MIA: -3.5 (-108) | WAS: +3.5 (-112)
- Total: 213 -- Over: (-108) | Under: (-112)
Miami enters this game as a slight favorite on the moneyline (-154) and spread (-3.5). The 213-point over/under is the lowest total among Friday's slate.
Heat vs. Wizards Betting Trends
- The Heat have covered the spread six times this season (6-12-1).
- This year, the Wizards have two ATS wins in four games as an underdog of 5 points or more.
- Heat games have gone over the total nine times out of 16 chances this season.
- Wizards games this season have hit the over on six of 16 set point totals (37.5%).
- Miami sports a worse record against the spread in home games (3-7-1) than it does on the road (3-5-0).
- In 2022-23 against the spread, Washington has a lower winning percentage at home (.400, 4-5-1 record) than away (.500, 3-3-0).
Heat vs. Wizards Prediction & Pick
Everything went right for Miami last time out. Lowry set a season high in points, Cody Martin chipped in another 24, and four of the Heat's five starters notched at least 17. The Wizards, meanwhile, shot a disastrous 26.3% from deep and just 57.9% from the free throw line.
Assuming Lowry returns to normal and Wizards players not named Kristaps Porzingis or Kyle Kuzma don't stink it up, Washington should be able to win in this rematch.
Final Score Prediction: Heat: 106 | Wizards: 110
Heat vs. Wizards Best Bet
The Wizards' undersized frontcourt presents an opportunity for Bam Adebayo, assuming he plays on Friday night. Adebayo had success in their last matchup, grabbing 11 rebounds during the win. Washington has struggled to keep opponents off of the glass this season, giving up the 10th-most rebounds per game. With Jimmy Butler out for this contest, Miami will look to Adebayo to set the tempo on the boards once again.
Bet: Bam Adebayo Over 9.5 Rebounds (-102)
Isaiah De Los Santos is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Isaiah De Los Santos also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username zayyy05328. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.
Game odds refresh periodically and are subject to change.