Heat vs. Bucks Prediction, Odds & Best Bet for NBA Playoffs Game 4 (Milwaukee Evens Series in Statement Victory)
By Larry Rupp
The 2022-23 NBA Playoffs continue on Monday with Game 4 of the first round series between the Milwaukee Bucks and Miami Heat.
Heat vs. Bucks Game Info
- Date: Monday, April 24, 2023
- Time: 7:30 PM ET
- Venue: FTX Arena -- Miami, Florida
- Coverage: TNT, BSSUN, and BSWI
The Heat took advantage of the fact that the Bucks were without Giannis Antetokounmpo in Game 3 as they emerged victorious by a score of 121-99 on Saturday. Jimmy Butler balled out with 30 points, 5 rebounds and 4 assists as Miami took a valuable 2-1 series lead over a top-seeded Milwaukee squad.
Heat vs. Bucks Odds & Spread
- All NBA betting lines, odds and prop bets are from FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: MIA: (+148) | MIL: (-176)
- Spread: MIA: +4 (-110) | MIL: -4 (-110)
- Total: 217.5 -- Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
The Bucks enter this contest as moderate road favorites on the moneyline and spread per FanDuel Sportsbook's odds. This 7:30 p.m. ET clash also features an over/under of 217.5 points, with each side available at -110 odds.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
Heat vs. Bucks Betting Trends
- The Bucks have gone 41-34-3 against the spread this season.
- The Heat have an ATS record of 6-8 in their 14 games as an underdog of 4 points or more this year.
- Bucks games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under 40 times out of 79 chances this season.
- Heat games this season have eclipsed the over/under 39 times in 79 opportunities (49.4%).
- Against the spread, Milwaukee has fared better when playing at home, covering 22 times in 39 home games, and 19 times in 39 road games.
- Against the spread, Miami has had better results on the road (15-24-0) than at home (15-24-1).
Heat vs. Bucks Prediction & Pick
It was an impressive shooting performance from the Heat in Game 3 as they drained 53.6% of their shots from the floor (45-of-84), 48.5% of their shots from beyond the arc (16-of-33) and 88.2% of their free throw attempts (15-of-17). Four different players finished with a +/- of at least +23 as well.
This game could very well come down to the health of Antetokounmpo. The Greek Freak completely changes the Bucks' strategy on the court as he is capable of defending the paint and punishing the rim on the offensive end. Giannis also controls the glass with relative ease.
Head coach Mike Budenholzer did answer yes when asked if Antetokounmpo is making progress in his recovery, so his status is trending in the right direction. Despite the Game 3 loss, Milwaukee still owns an NBA-best 81.3% win percentage as an away favorite (22-5). I'll back them to even the series.
Final Score Prediction: Heat: 102 | Bucks: 116
Heat vs. Bucks Best Bet
There's not much explaining to be done with this best bet as each winner in the first three games of this series has emerged victorious by at least 13 points. That same thing can be said about two of the four times the Bucks and Heat met in the regular season, too. This Eastern rivalry breeds blowouts.
The Bucks showed throughout the regular season that they are capable of bouncing back after an outright loss. In fact, Milwaukee posted a stellar 18-7 record in that exact situation and have already earned a win immediately after a tough loss in this series. This bet is worth a shot for a big payout.
Bet: Win Margin - Milwaukee Bucks 11+ (+240)
Larry Rupp is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Larry Rupp also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username phillyfan424. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.
Game odds refresh periodically and are subject to change.