Hayisaer Maheshate vs Steve Garcia Odds, Prediction, Fight Info & Betting For UFC 275 on FanDuel Sportsbook
By Larry Rupp
Maheshate vs Garcia Fight Info, Date & Time
UFC 275 — Preliminary Card Lightweight Bout
Hayisaer Maheshate (6-1-0, 3 KO's, 0 Submissions) vs. Steve "Mean Machine" Garcia (12-4-0, 9 KO's, 0 Submissions)
Date: Saturday, June 11, 2022
Fight Time: This will be one of the fights on the preliminary card, which begins at 6:30 p.m. EST.
Venue: Singapore Indoor Stadium — Kallang, Singapore
Maheshate vs Garcia Odds & Betting Info
All UFC 275 odds, lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Hayisaer Maheshate: (+144)
- Steve Garcia: (-186)
- Draw: (N/A)
Method of Victory:
- Maheshate by KO/TKO: (N/A)
- Maheshate by Points: (N/A)
- Maheshate by Submission: (N/A)
- Garcia by KO/TKO: (N/A)
- Garcia by Points: (N/A)
- Garcia by Submission: (N/A)
Maheshate vs Garcia Prediction
UFC 275 Maheshate-Garcia prediction is from Tapology Fight Predictions.
Winner: Steve Garcia (71%)
Method of Victory: Decision (56%)
Maheshate vs Garcia Betting Trends & Stats
- Hayisaer Maheshate defeated Achilles Estremadura, by unanimous decision, in his most recent fight at Contender Series 2021 on Nov. 2, 2021.
- Steve Garcia defeated Charlie Ontiveros, by KO/TKO, in his most recent fight on Oct. 9, 2021.
- Garcia averages 4.46 significant strikes landed per minute with a 58% accuracy rate.
- Garcia averages 2.20 significant strikes absorbed per minute with an 42% defense rate.
- Garcia has a 100% takedown defense rate.
- This is Maheshate's first UFC fight, so he has no available stats.
Larry Rupp is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Larry Rupp also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username phillyfan424. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.