Harvard vs Yale Prediction, Odds, Moneyline, Spread & Over/Under for February 9 College Basketball Game
By Duel Staff
The Harvard Crimson will take on the Yale Bulldogs in college basketball action on Wednesday.
Here's what you need to know before placing your bet for this matchup on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Harvard vs Yale Point Spread
Harvard is favored by one point (-110 to cover) in this matchup. Yale, the underdog, is -110.
Harvard vs Yale Over/Under
The over/under for the Harvard versus Yale matchup on February 9 has been set at 140, with -106 odds on the over and -114 odds on the under.
Harvard vs Yale Moneyline
Yale is a +106 underdog on the moneyline, while Harvard is a -128 favorite.
Harvard vs Yale Prediction & PickAll college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to
Harvard win (63.2%)
Harvard vs Yale Betting Trends
- Harvard is 7-8-1 against the spread (ATS) this year.
- The Crimson are 3-6-1 as 1-point favorites or more.
- There have been eight Harvard games (out of 19) that hit the over this season.
- Yale is 7-13-0 against the spread this year.
- As 1-point underdogs or more, the Bulldogs are 3-7 against the spread.
- This season, 11 of Yale's 21 games have hit the over.
Harvard vs Yale Odds & Spread
- All college basketball betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: Harvard: (-128) | Yale: (+106)
- Spread: Harvard: -1 (-110) | Yale: +1 (-110)
- Total: 140 -- Over: (-106) | Under: (-114)
Bet $5 to win $280 on either team to win Super Bowl 56!