Guardians vs Mariners Prediction, Odds, Moneyline, Spread & Over/Under for August 26
By Duel Staff
The Friday schedule in the MLB includes a matchup between the Cleveland Guardians and the Seattle Mariners.
Before you do any MLB betting on this game at FanDuel Sportsbook, here's everything you need to know.
Guardians vs Mariners Game Info
- Cleveland Guardians (66-57) vs. Seattle Mariners (68-57)
- Date: Friday, August 26, 2022
- Time: 10:10 PM ET
- Venue: T-Mobile Park -- Seattle, Washington
Guardians vs Mariners Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: CLE: (-116) | SEA: (-102)
- Spread: CLE: -1.5 (+172) | SEA: +1.5 (-210)
- Total: 7 -- Over: (+100) | Under: (-122)
Guardians vs Mariners Probable Starting Pitchers
The Guardians will give the ball to Shane Bieber (8-7) versus the Mariners and Logan Gilbert (10-5).
Guardians vs Mariners Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Mariners win (50.8%)
Guardians vs Mariners Moneyline
- Looking at the moneyline for Mariners-Guardians, Seattle is the underdog at -102, and Cleveland is -116 playing on the road.
Guardians vs Mariners Spread
- The Mariners are at +1.5 on the runline against the Guardians. The Mariners are -210 to cover the spread, and the Guardians are +172.
Guardians vs Mariners Over/Under
- A combined run total of 7 has been set for Guardians-Mariners on August 26, with the over at +100 and the under at -122.
Guardians vs Mariners Betting Trends
- The Guardians have split the two match ups they've played as odds-on favorites this season.
- Cleveland has been listed as a favorite of -110 or more on two occasions this season and split those games.
- In four contests with a total set by sportsbooks this year, Cleveland and its opponents have not yet hit the over.
- The Mariners have won 34 of the 72 games they were the underdog on the moneyline this season (47.2%).
- When playing as a moneyline underdog with odds of -106 or longer, Seattle has a 32-38 record (winning 45.7% of its games).
- In the 125 games oddsmakers have set an over/under for Seattle, it has combined with opponents to go over the total 59 times (59-60-6).