Guardians vs Angels Prediction, Odds, Moneyline, Spread & Over/Under for September 13
The Cleveland Guardians are among the MLB squads in action on Tuesday, up against the Los Angeles Angels.
We've got you covered, in terms of the vital info about this game before you take a look at the MLB odds and spreads on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Guardians vs Angels Game Info
- Cleveland Guardians (74-65) vs. Los Angeles Angels (61-80)
- Date: Tuesday, September 13, 2022
- Time: 6:10 PM ET
- Venue: Progressive Field -- Cleveland, Ohio
Guardians vs Angels Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: CLE: (-134) | LAA: (+114)
- Spread: CLE: -1.5 (+158) | LAA: +1.5 (-192)
- Total: 8 -- Over: (-106) | Under: (-114)
Guardians vs Angels Probable Starting Pitchers
The starting pitchers are Cody Morris (0-1) for the Cleveland Guardians, and Jose Suarez (6-6) for the Los Angeles Angels.
Guardians vs Angels Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Guardians win (52.6%)
Guardians vs Angels Moneyline
- Cleveland is the favorite, -134 on the moneyline, while Los Angeles is a +114 underdog on the road.
Guardians vs Angels Spread
- The Guardians are favored by 1.5 runs at home against the Angels. The Guardians are +158 to cover the spread, while the Angels are -192.
Guardians vs Angels Over/Under
- The over/under for the Guardians versus Angels contest on September 13 has been set at 8, with -106 odds on the over and -114 odds on the under.
Guardians vs Angels Betting Trends
- The Guardians have been victorious in seven, or 58.3%, of the 12 contests they have been chosen as favorites in this season.
- This season, Cleveland has come away with a win five times in eight chances when named as a favorite of at least -134 or shorter on the moneyline.
- Cleveland's games have gone over the total in five of their 20 opportunities.
- The Angels are 22-45 in games they were listed as the moneyline underdog (winning 32.8% of those games).
- When playing as a moneyline underdog with odds of +114 or longer, Los Angeles has a 15-33 record (winning only 31.2% of its games).
- In the 136 games bookmakers have set an over/under for Los Angeles, it has combined with opponents to go over the total 61 times (61-64-11).