The San Francisco Giants will face the Colorado Rockies in MLB action on Wednesday.
Here's what you need to know before checking out today's MLB odds and spreads on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Giants vs Rockies Game Info
- San Francisco Giants (29-25) vs. Colorado Rockies (24-31)
- Date: Wednesday, June 8, 2022
- Time: 9:45 PM ET
- Venue: Oracle Park -- San Francisco, California
Giants vs Rockies Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: SF: (-225) | COL: (+188)
- Spread: SF: -1.5 (-102) | COL: +1.5 (-118)
- Total: 9 -- Over: (+100) | Under: (-122)
Giants vs Rockies Probable Starting Pitchers
The Giants will start Alex Wood (3-5) against the Rockies and Antonio Senzatela (2-3).
Giants vs Rockies Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Giants win (67.3%)
Giants vs Rockies Moneyline
- Looking at the moneyline for Rockies-Giants, Colorado is the underdog at +188, and San Francisco is -225 playing at home.
Giants vs Rockies Spread
- The Rockies are +1.5 on the spread (-118 to cover), and San Francisco is -102 to cover the runline.
Giants vs Rockies Over/Under
- The Giants-Rockies contest on June 8 has been given an over/under of 9 runs. The over is set at +100 and the under at -122.
Giants vs Rockies Betting Trends
- The Giants have been chosen as favorites in 41 games this year and have walked away with the win 24 times (58.5%) in those games.
- This season, San Francisco has been victorious four times in seven chances when named as a favorite of at least -220 or better on the moneyline.
- San Francisco's games have gone over the total in 29 of their 51 opportunities.
- The Rockies have won 15 of the 40 games they were the underdog on the moneyline this season (37.5%).
- Colorado has played as a moneyline underdog of +184 or longer in just two games this season, which they split 1-1.
- Colorado has combined with opponents to hit the over on the total 30 times this season for a 30-24-2 record against the over/under.