Giants vs Rockies Prediction, Odds, Moneyline, Spread & Over/Under for August 19
The San Francisco Giants versus the Colorado Rockies is on the MLB schedule for Friday.
Before checking out the MLB betting lines on FanDuel Sportsbook, we've got you covered, in terms of the vital info about this matchup.
Giants vs Rockies Game Info
- San Francisco Giants (59-59) vs. Colorado Rockies (51-69)
- Date: Friday, August 19, 2022
- Time: 8:40 PM ET
- Venue: Coors Field -- Denver, Colorado
Giants vs Rockies Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: SF: (-162) | COL: (+136)
- Spread: SF: -1.5 (-110) | COL: +1.5 (-110)
- Total: 11 -- Over: (-108) | Under: (-112)
Giants vs Rockies Probable Starting Pitchers
The starting pitchers are Alex Wood (8-9) for the San Francisco Giants, and Jose Urena (1-4) for the Colorado Rockies.
Giants vs Rockies Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Giants win (67.0%)
Giants vs Rockies Moneyline
- Looking at the moneyline for Giants-Rockies, San Francisco is the favorite at -162, and Colorado is +136 playing at home.
Giants vs Rockies Spread
- The Rockies are hosting the Giants, and are +1.5 on the runline. The Rockies are -110 to cover the spread, and the Giants are -110.
Giants vs Rockies Over/Under
- A combined run total of 11 has been set for Giants-Rockies on August 19, with the over at -108 and the under at -112.
Giants vs Rockies Betting Trends
- The Giants have won in 46, or 57.5%, of the 80 contests they have been named as odds-on favorites in this year.
- This year, San Francisco has won 23 of 39 games when listed as at least -162 or better on the moneyline.
- Contests with San Francisco have gone over the total set by bookmakers in 56 of 115 chances this season.
- The Rockies have won 37 of the 94 games they were the moneyline underdog this season (39.4%).
- Colorado has gone 16-35 when playing as a moneyline underdog with odds of +136 or longer (31.4%).
- Colorado has had an over/under set by bookmakers 118 times, and has combined with opponents to go over the total in 58 of those games (58-56-4).