Giants vs Pirates Prediction, Odds, Moneyline, Spread & Over/Under for June 19
The MLB's Sunday schedule includes the San Francisco Giants taking on the Pittsburgh Pirates.
Before checking out the MLB betting lines on FanDuel Sportsbook, we've got you covered, in terms of the most important information about this matchup.
Giants vs Pirates Game Info
- San Francisco Giants (37-27) vs. Pittsburgh Pirates (25-39)
- Date: Sunday, June 19, 2022
- Time: 1:35 PM ET
- Venue: PNC Park -- Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
Giants vs Pirates Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: SF: (-194) | PIT: (+162)
- Spread: SF: -1.5 (-118) | PIT: +1.5 (-102)
- Total: 8.5 -- Over: (-118) | Under: (-104)
Giants vs Pirates Probable Starting Pitchers
The starting pitchers are Alex Cobb for the San Francisco Giants, and Mitch Keller (2-5) for the Pittsburgh Pirates.
Giants vs Pirates Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Giants win (66.8%)
Giants vs Pirates Moneyline
- Looking at the moneyline for Giants-Pirates, San Francisco is the favorite at -194, and Pittsburgh is +162 playing at home.
Giants vs Pirates Spread
- The Pirates are +1.5 on the spread (-118 to cover), and San Francisco is -102 to cover the runline.
Giants vs Pirates Over/Under
- The over/under for the Giants versus Pirates game on June 19 has been set at 8.5, with -118 odds on the over and -104 odds on the under.
Giants vs Pirates Betting Trends
- The Giants have come away with 29 wins in the 48 contests they have been listed as the favorites in this season.
- San Francisco has a win-loss record of 11-7 when favored by -176 or better by bookmakers this year.
- Contests with San Francisco have gone over the total set by sportsbooks in 30 of 61 chances this season.
- The Pirates have won 35.3% of the games this season they were the moneyline underdog (18-33).
- Pittsburgh has gone 8-16 in games it has played as a moneyline underdog with odds of +148 or longer (33.3%).
- In the 63 games bookmakers have set an over/under for Pittsburgh, it has combined with opponents to go over the total 24 times (24-32-7).